Sources of India's economic growth: trends in total factor productivity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Good, D. & Nadiri, M.I. & Sickles, R., 1996.
"Index Number and Factor Demand Approaches to the Estimarion of Productivity,"
96-34, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- David H. Good & M. Ishaq Nadiri & Robin C. Sickles, 1996. "Index Number and Factor Demand Approaches to the Estimation of Productivity," NBER Working Papers 5790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Jong-Wha, 1995. "Capital goods imports and long-run growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 91-110, October.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1994. "Technology and International Differences in Growth Rates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1147-1175, September.
- Hendricks, Lutz, 2000.
"Equipment investment and growth in developing countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 335-364, April.
- Hendricks, Lutz, "undated". "Equipment Investment and Growth In Developing Countries," Working Papers 97/5, Arizona State University, Department of Economics.
- Hendricks, Lutz A., 2000. "Equipment Investment and Growth In Developing Countries," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11932, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Krishna, Pravin & Mitra, Devashish, 1998.
"Trade liberalization, market discipline and productivity growth: new evidence from India,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 447-462, August.
- Pravin Krishna & Devashish Mitra, 1996. "Trade Liberalization, Market Discipline and Productivity Growth: New Evidence From India," Working Papers 96-8, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Connolly, Michelle, 2003. "The dual nature of trade: measuring its impact on imitation and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 31-55, October.
- Arvind Virmani, 2004. "India's economic growth: From socialist rate of growth to Bharatiya rate of growth," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 122, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Mazumdar, Joy, 1996. "Do Static Gains from Trade Lead to Medium-Run Growth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(6), pages 1328-1337, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rubina Verma, 2006. "India’s Service Sector Growth - A “New” Revolution," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_020, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Gupta, Abhay, 2007. "Indian Economy - TFP or Factor Accumulation: A Comprehensive Growth Accounting Exercise," MPRA Paper 10316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mazumdar, Surajit, 2008. "Investment and growth in India under liberalization: Asymmetries and Instabilities," MPRA Paper 19629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arvind Virmani, 2009. "Chinaâ€™s Socialist Market Economy: Lessons for Democratic Developing Countries," Working Papers id:1899, eSocialSciences.
- Alfano, Marco, 2017. "Daughters, dowries, deliveries: The effect of marital payments on fertility choices in India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 89-104.
- Purba Roy Choudhury & Biswajit Chatterjee, 2017. "Growth in India’s Service Sector: Implications of Structural Breaks," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 15(1), pages 75-99, March.
- Surajit Mazumdar, 2010.
"Industry and Services in Growth and Structural Change in India: Some Unexplored Features,"
1002, Institute for Studies in Industrial Development (ISID).
- Mazumdar, Surajit, 2010. "Industry and services in growth and structural change in India: some unexplored features," MPRA Paper 20401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:taf:rehdxx:v:32:y:2017:i:1:p:71-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- V N Pandit & Harish Mani & G Balachandran, 2011. "Public Investment in Agricultural and GDP Growth: Another Look at the Inter Sectoral Linkages and Policy Implications," Working Papers id:4385, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsIndian Economy; Total Factor Productivity; and Economic Growth;
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:icrier:131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.K. Manjunath). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icriein.html .