Contact information of National Council of Applied Economic Research
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nca:ncaerj. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shilpi Tripathi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ncaerin.html .
2015, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 1-66 From Tapering to Tightening:The Impact of the Fed’s Exit on India
by Basu, Kaushik & Eichengreen, Barry & Gupta, Poonam
- 67-118 Enhancing Nutrition Security via India's National Food Security Act: Using an Axe Instead of a Scalpel?
by Desai, Sonalde & Vanneman, Reeve
- 119-156 The Evolution of Gender Gaps in India
by Bhattacharjee, Shampa & Hnatkovska, Viktoria
- 158-192 Are Publicly Financed Health Insurance Schemes Working in India?
by Ravi, Shamika & Bergkvist, Soft
- 193-276 Corruption in India: Bridging Research Evidence and Policy Options
by Sukhtankar, Sandip & Vaishnav, Milan
2014, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-56 State-level Labor Reform and Firm-level Productivity in India
by Sean, Dougherty & Veronica, Frisancho & Kala, Krishna
- 57-116 How India Fits into Global Production Sharing: Experience, Prospects, and Policy Options
by Athukorala, Prema-chandra
- 117-203 Post-Global Crisis Inflation Dynamics in India: What has changed?
by Patra, Michael Debabrata & Khundrakpam, Jeevan Kumar & George, Asish Thomas
- 205-295 India’s Recent Macroeconomic Performance: An Assessment and the Way Forward
by Kapur, Muneesh & Mohan, Rakesh
- 297-341 Social Audits and MGNREGA Delivery: Lessons from Andhra Pradesh
by Afridi, Farzana & Iversen, Vegard
2013, Volume 9, Issue 1
2012, Volume 8, Issue 1
2011, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 1-42 The Service Sector as India’s Road to Economic Growth?
by Barry Eichengreen & Poonam Gupta
- 43-95 Sources of Corporate Profits in India: Business Dynamism or Advantages of Entrenchment?
by Mody, Ashoka & Nath, Anusha & Walton, Michael
- 97-158 Determinants of Cost Overruns in Public Procurement of Infrastructure: Roads and Railways
by Singh, Ram
- 159-201 Political Reservation and Substantive Representation: Evidence from Indian Village Councils
by Beaman, Lori & Duflo, Esther & Pande, Rohini & Topalova, Petia
- 203-251 Inelastic Institutions: Political Change and Intergovernmental Transfer Oversight in Post-Independence India
by Srinivasan, T.N. & Seddon Wallack, Jessica
2010, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-38 Indian Equity Markets: Measures of Fundamental Value
by Mehra, Rajnish
- 39-72 Why India Choked when Lehman Broke
by Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay
- 73-151 Climate Change and India:Implications and Policy Options
by Panagariya, Arvind
- 153-224 India Transformed? Insights from the Firm Level 1988–2005
by Alfaro, Laura & Chari, Anusha
- 225-279 Land Reforms, Poverty Reduction, and Economic Growth: Evidence from India
by Deininger, Klaus & Nagarajan, Hari K.
2009, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-58 Private Schooling in India: A New Educational Landscape
by Desai, Sonalde & Dubey, Amaresh & Vanneman, Reeve & Banerji, Rukmini
- 59-123 Big Reforms but Small Payoffs: Explaining the Weak Record of Growth in Indian Manufacturing
by Gupta,Poonam & Hasan, Rana & Kumar, Utsav
- 125-178 Some New Perspectives on India’s Approach to Capital Account Liberalization
by Prasad, Eswar S.
- 179-244 What Explains India’s Real Appreciation?
by Kholi, Renu & Mohapatra, Sudip
- 245-295 The Cost of Holding Excess Reserves: Evidence from India
by Gupta, Abhijit Sen
2008, Volume 4, Issue 1
2007, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-69 Sources of Growth in the Indian Economy
by Bosworth, Barry & Collins, Susan M. & Virmani, Arvind
- 71-122 Trade Liberalization, Labor-Market Institutions, and Poverty Reduction: Evidence from Indian States
by Hasan, Rana & Mitra, Devashish & Ural, Beyza P.
- 123-177 Teacher Compensation: Can Decentralization to Local Bodies Take India from the Perfect Storm Through Troubled Waters to Clear Sailing?
by Pritchett, Lant & Murgai, Rinku
- 179-213 Does Economic Growth Reduce Fertility? Rural India 1971-99
by Foster, Andrew D. & Rosenzweig, Mark R.
- 215-277 Managing the Environmental Consequences of Growth: Forest Degradation in the Indian mid-Himalayas
by Baland, Jean-Marie & Bardhan, Pranab & Das, Sangmitra & Mookherjee, Dilip & Sarkar, Rinki
2006, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-54 Excessive Budget Deficits, a Government-Abused Financial System, and Fiscal Rules
by Buiter Willem H. & Urjit R. Patel
- 55-122 Trends and Issues in Tax Policy and Reform in India
by Rao, M. Govinda & Rao, R. Kavita
- 123-181 How Applicable Is the Inflation-Targeting Framework for India?
by Chand, Sheetal K. & Singh, Kanhaiya
- 183-254 Pre-and Post-Reform: India: A Revised Look at Employment, Wages and Inequality
by Bhalla, Surjit S. & Das, Tirthatanmoy
- 255-288 Universal Telecommunications Service in India
by Noll, Roger G. & Wallsten, Scott J.
2005, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-68 India's Trade Reform
by Panagariya, Arvind
- 69-134 Should a U.S.-India FTA Be Part of India's Trade Strategy?
by Lawrence, Robert & Chadha, Rajesh
- 135-188 Foreign Inflows and Macroeconomic Policy in India
by Joshi, Vijay & Sanyal, Sanjeev
- 189-226 India's Experience with a Pegged Exchange Rate
by Patnaik, Ila
- 227-275 Liberalizing Capital flows in India: Financial Repression, Macroeconomic Policy, and Gradual Reforms
by Kletzer, Kenneth M.
- 277-332 Banking Reform in India
by Banerjee, Abhijit V. & Cole, Shawn & Duflo, Esther