Do Static Gains from Trade Lead to Medium-Run Growth?
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Luis A. Rivera-Batiz & Paul M. Romer, 1991.
"Economic Integration and Endogenous Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 531-555.
- Richard Baldwin, 1989. "The Growth Effects of 1992," NBER Working Papers 3119, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smith, Alasdair, 1984. "Capital theory and trade theory," Handbook of International Economics, in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 289-324 Elsevier.
- Deardorff, Alan V, 1973. "The Gains from Trade in and out of Steady-state Growth," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 173-191, July.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1970. "Factor Price Equalization in a Dynamic Economy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(3), pages 456-488, May-June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:104:y:1996:i:6:p:1328-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.