Productivity growth in Australian manufacturing: a vintage capital model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Bradford DeLong & Lawrence H. Summers, 1992. "Equipment Investment and Economic Growth: How Strong Is the Nexus?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(2), pages 157-212.
- McHugh, Richard & Lane, Julia, 1987.
"The Age of Capital, the Age of Utilized Capital, and Tests of the Embodiment Hypothesis,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 69(2), pages 362-367, May.
- Richard McHugh & Julia Lane, 1986. "The age of capital, the age of utilized capital, and tests of the embodiment hypothesis," Working Papers 86-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Wolff, Edward N, 1991. "Capital Formation and Productivity Convergence over the Long Term," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 565-579, June.
- Hulten, Charles R, 1992. "Growth Accounting When Technical Change Is Embodied in Capital," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 964-980, September.
- Intriligator, Michael D, 1992. " Productivity and the Embodiment of Technical Progress," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(0), pages 75-87, Supplemen.
- Charles R. Hulten, 1992. "Growth Accounting When Technical Change is Embodied in Capital," NBER Working Papers 3971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neil Dias Karunaratne, 2007. "Microeconomic Reform and Technical Efficiency in Australian Manufacturing," Discussion Papers Series 345, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
More about this item
KeywordsAustralian manufacturing; productivity growth;
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .