The Age of Capital, the Age of Utilized Capital, and Tests of the Embodiment Hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Richard McHugh & Julia Lane, 1986. "The age of capital, the age of utilized capital, and tests of the embodiment hypothesis," Working Papers 86-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donald R. Epley, 1990. "The Concept and Market Extraction of Effective Age for Residential Properties," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 5(1), pages 41-52.
- Savvidou, Eleni, 2003. "The Relationship Between Skilled Labor and Technical Change," Working Paper Series 2003:27, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- George Bitros, 2010. "The theorem of proportionality in contemporary capital theory: An assessment of its conceptual foundations," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 23(4), pages 367-401, December.
- Plutarchos Sakellaris & Daniel J. Wilson, 2004.
"Quantifying Embodied Technological Change,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Plutarchos Sakellaris & Daniel J. Wilson, 2001. "Quantifying embodied technological change," Working Paper Series 2001-16, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Sakellaris, Plutarchos & Wilson, Daniel J., 2002. "Quantifying embodied technological change," Working Paper Series 0158, European Central Bank.
- Whelan, Karl, 2007.
"Embodiment, productivity, and the age distribution of capital,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 724-740, December.
- Whelan, Karl, 2003. "Embodiment, Productivity, and the Age Distribution of Capital," Research Technical Papers 4/RT/03, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Karl Whelan, 2003. "Embodiment, productivity, and the age distribution of capital," Open Access publications 10197/240, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Whelan, Karl, 2005. "Embodiment, Productivity, and the Age Distribution of Capital," MPRA Paper 5912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benoit Millot & Julia Lane, 2002. "The Efficient Use of Time in Education," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 209-228.
- Bitros, George C., 2009. "The Theorem of Proportionality in Mainstream Capital Theory: An Assessment of its Conceptual Foundations," MPRA Paper 17436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel J. Wilson, 2002.
"Is Embodied Technology the Result of Upstream R&D? Industry-Level Evidence,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(2), pages 285-317, April.
- Daniel J. Wilson, 2001. "Is embodied technology the result of upstream R&D? industry-level evidence," Working Paper Series 2001-17, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Bloch, Harry & Madden, Gary G, 1995. "Productivity growth in Australian manufacturing: a vintage capital model," MPRA Paper 13003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:69:y:1987:i:2:p:362-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .