Do Economic Reforms Promote Urbanization in India?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krugman, Paul & Elizondo, Raul Livas, 1996. "Trade policy and the Third World metropolis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 137-150, April.
- Kalamkar, S.S., 2009. "Urbanisation and Agricultural Growth in India," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 64(3).
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:413-429 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sabyasachi Tripathi, 2015. "An Overview of Indiaâ€™s Urbanization, Urban Economic Growth and Urban Equity," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(3), pages 115-127, March.
- Tripathi, Sabyasachi & Kaur, Shupinder, 2017. "Do negative externalities have any impact on population agglomerations? Evidence from Urban India," MPRA Paper 76897, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sabyasachi Tripathi & Chetana Rani, 2018.
"The impact of agricultural activities on urbanization: evidence and implications for India,"
International Journal of Urban Sciences,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 123-144, January.
- Tripathi, Sabyasachi & Rani, Chetana, 2017. "The impact of agricultural activities on urbanization: Evidence and implications for India," MPRA Paper 76213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sabyasachi Tripathi, 2013.
"Do Large Agglomerations Lead To Economic Growth? Evidence From Urban India,"
Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 176-200, November.
- Tripathi, Sabyasachi, 2012. "Do large agglomerations lead to economic growth? evidence from urban India," MPRA Paper 38227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tripathi, Sabyasachi, 2012. "Do large agglomerations lead to economic growth: Evidence from Urban India," Working Papers 292, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Gibson, John & Datt, Gaurav & Murgai, Rinku & Ravallion, Martin, 2017.
"For India’s Rural Poor, Growing Towns Matter More Than Growing Cities,"
Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 413-429.
- Gibson,John & Datt,Gaurav & Murgai,Rinku & Ravallion,Martin, 2017. "For India's rural poor, growing towns matter more than growing cities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7994, The World Bank.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic reforms; urbanization; Time series modeling; India.;
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:86591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .