Do Economic Reforms Promote Urbanization in India?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krugman, Paul & Elizondo, Raul Livas, 1996. "Trade policy and the Third World metropolis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 137-150, April.
- Tripathi, Sabyasachi, 2012.
"Does higher economic growth reduce poverty and increase inequality: Evidence from urban India,"
289, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Sabyasachi Tripati, 2015. "Does Higher Economic Growth Reduce Poverty and Increase Inequality? Evidence from Urban India," Working Papers id:7017, eSocialSciences.
- Tripathi, Sabyasachi, 2012. "Does higher economic growth reduce poverty and increase inequality? Evidence from Urban India," MPRA Paper 42022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalamkar, S.S., 2009. "Urbanisation and Agricultural Growth in India," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-20.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:413-429 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sabyasachi Tripathi, 2015. "An Overview of Indiaâ€™s Urbanization, Urban Economic Growth and Urban Equity," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(3), pages 115-127, March.
- Tripathi, Sabyasachi & Kaur, Shupinder, 2017. "Do negative externalities have any impact on population agglomerations? Evidence from Urban India," MPRA Paper 76897, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sabyasachi Tripathi & Chetana Rani, 2018.
"The impact of agricultural activities on urbanization: evidence and implications for India,"
International Journal of Urban Sciences,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 123-144, January.
- Tripathi, Sabyasachi & Rani, Chetana, 2017. "The impact of agricultural activities on urbanization: Evidence and implications for India," MPRA Paper 76213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sabyasachi Tripathi, 2013.
"Do Large Agglomerations Lead To Economic Growth? Evidence From Urban India,"
Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 176-200, November.
- Tripathi, Sabyasachi, 2012. "Do large agglomerations lead to economic growth? evidence from urban India," MPRA Paper 38227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tripathi, Sabyasachi, 2012. "Do large agglomerations lead to economic growth: Evidence from Urban India," Working Papers 292, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Gibson, John & Datt, Gaurav & Murgai, Rinku & Ravallion, Martin, 2017.
"For India’s Rural Poor, Growing Towns Matter More Than Growing Cities,"
Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 413-429.
- Gibson,John & Datt,Gaurav & Murgai,Rinku & Ravallion,Martin, 2017. "For India's rural poor, growing towns matter more than growing cities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7994, The World Bank.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic reforms; urbanization; Time series modeling; India.;
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:86591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.