Minimum Wage, Credit Rationing and Unemployment in a Monetary Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guglielmo Forges Davanzati, 2014. "Unemployment benefits, the 'added worker effect' and income distribution in a monetary economy," Working Papers PKWP1402, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Juan Hernández Andreu & Guido Tortorella Expósito, 2014.
"Incertidumbre, ciclo económico y crisis según el enfoque continuista del pensamiento keynesiano
[Uncertainty, economic cycles and economic crises according to the continuism approach of Keynesian t," Iberian Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Dpto. Historia e Instituciones Económicas I., vol. 1(1), pages 44-72, September.
- Guglielmo Forges Davanzati, 2015. "Nicholas Kaldor on endogenous money and increasing returns," Working Papers PKWP1505, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Guglielmo Forges Davanzati & Lucia Mongelli, 2017. "Does Rising Unemployment Lead To Policies Of Labour Flexibility? The Italian Case (1990 – 2013)," Working Papers 0026, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Theory of Production; Credit Rationing; Wages; Profits; Employment.;
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:ejessy:0068. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefano Lucarelli). General contact details of provider: http://ejess.revuesonline.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .