Money Creation, Employment and Economic Stability: The Monetary Theory of Unemployment and Inflation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:streco:v:41:y:2017:i:c:p:79-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- Massimo Cingolani & Nadia Garbellini & Ariel Wirkiermann, 2012. "Macroeconomic Developments and Medium-term Outlook for the Western Balkans and Croatia," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
- repec:bla:metroe:v:68:y:2017:i:2:p:378-395 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guglielmo Forges Davanzati, 2015. "Nicholas Kaldor on endogenous money and increasing returns," Working Papers PKWP1505, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
More about this item
KeywordsMoney; Banks; Employment; Fiscal policy; Phillips curve; Inflation; Exchange rates; Deficit; Consumption; Investment;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:voj:journl:v:55:y:2008:i:1:p:39-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ivana Horvat). General contact details of provider: http://www.panoeconomicus.rs/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .