Report NEP-MON-2015-08-01This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dias, A.C., Dos Santos, A.R., Sousa, A., Crisóstomo, D., Pinto, G., & Pereira, L., Alexandre, M., Capaz, R., Paulo, T. and Ramiro, P., 2015. "The Revolving Door - Evidence from the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Belgium, Greece and Brazil," Working Papers Department of Economics 2015/11, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Cesar Carrera & Alan Ledesma, 2015. "Aggregate Inflation Forecast with Bayesian Vector Autoregressive Models," Working Papers 2015-50, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Hall, Robert E & Reis, Ricardo, 2015. "Maintaining Central-Bank Financial Stability under New-Style Central Banking," CEPR Discussion Papers 10741, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Bassetto, 2015. "Forward Guidance: Communication, Commitment, or Both?," 2015 Meeting Papers 216, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Guglielmo Forges Davanzati, 2015. "Nicholas Kaldor on endogenous money and increasing returns," Working Papers PKWP1505, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Jorg Bibow, 2015. "Making the Euro Viable: The Euro Treasury Plan," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_842, Levy Economics Institute.
- Marco Casiraghi & Marcello Miccoli, 2015. "Risk-adjusted expectations of inflation," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 286, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Dorfman, Jeffrey H., 2015. "Is Money Neutral for Agriculture?," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 204880, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Krishnamurthy, Arvind & Vissing-Jorgensen, Annette, 2015. "The Impact of Treasury Supply on Financial Sector Lending and Stability," CEPR Discussion Papers 10717, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rahul Anand & Eswar Prasad & Boyang Zhang, 2015. "What Measure of Inflation Should a Developing Country Central Bank Target?," NBER Working Papers 21388, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aron, Janine & Muellbauer, John & Sebudde, Rachel, 2015. "Inflation forecasting models for Uganda: is mobile money relevant?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10739, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guido Ascari & Louis Phaneuf & Eric Sims, 2015. "On the Welfare and Cyclical Implications of Moderate Trend Inflation," NBER Working Papers 21392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodney Ramcharan & Amir Kermani & Marco Di Maggio, 2015. "Monetary Policy Pass-Through: Household Consumption and Voluntary Deleveraging," 2015 Meeting Papers 256, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Anna Kosior & Michał Rubaszek & Kamil Wierus, 2015. "On the importance of the dual labour market for a country within a monetary union," NBP Working Papers 207, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Sara Cecchetti & Filippo Natoli & Laura Sigalotti, 2015. "Tail comovement in option-implied inflation expectations as an indicator of anchoring," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1025, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Canofari Paolo & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Piersanti Giovanni, 2014. "Strategic interactions and contagion effects under monetary unions," wp.comunite 0110, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Lorenzo Garlappi & Jack Favilukis, 2015. "The Carry Trade and UIP when Markets are Incomplete," 2015 Meeting Papers 242, Society for Economic Dynamics.