Report NEP-HPE-2015-08-01This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guglielmo Forges Davanzati, 2015. "Nicholas Kaldor on endogenous money and increasing returns," Working Papers PKWP1505, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Aurélien Goutsmedt & Erich Pinzon-Fuchs & Matthieu Renault & Francesco Sergi, 2015. "Criticizing the Lucas Critique: Macroeconometricians' Response to Robert Lucas," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15059, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Daniyal Khan, 2015. "On Joan Robinson’s Abandonment of Exploitation," Working Papers 1515, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Philippe Bich & Rida Laraki, 2015. "Abstract Economies with Endogenous Sharing Rules," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01179102, HAL.
- Tisdell, Clem & Svizzero, Serge, 2015. "The Failure of Neoclassical Economics Modelling and Human Behavioural Ecology to Satisfactorily Explain the Evolution of Neolithic Society," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 197550, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Martin Kaae Jensen, 2015. "Existence, Uniqueness, and Comparative Statics in Contests," Discussion Papers in Economics 15/16, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- M. Mitka & K. Mumford & C. Sechel, 2015. "The 10th Royal Economic Society Women’s Committee Survey: The Gender Balance of Academic Economics in the UK," Discussion Papers 15/10, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Patrick Aquino & Robert S. Gazzale & Sarah Jacobson, 2015. "When Do Punishment Institutions Work?," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-15, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Aug 2015.
- Oben Kurtulus Bayrak & John Hey, 2015. "Preference Cloud Theory: Imprecise Preferences and Preference Reversals," 2015 Papers pba1276, Job Market Papers.
- Tisdell, Clem & Svizzero, Serge, 2015. "The Malthusian Trap and Development in Pre-Industrial Societies: A View Differing from the Standard One," Social Economics, Policy and Development Working Papers 197551, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Robin Cubitt & Simon Gaechter & Simone Quercia, 2015. "Conditional Cooperation and Betrayal Aversion," Discussion Papers 2015-14, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Papa Stefano, 2014. "Some determinants of trust formation and pro social behaviours in investment games: An experimental study," wp.comunite 0112, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Siddiqi, Hammad, 2014. "The Routes to Chaos in the Bitcoins Market," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 164178, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Iván Barreda Tarrazona & Aurora García-Gallego & Nikolaos Georgantzis & Nikolas Ziros, 2015. "Market games as social dilemmas," Working Papers 2015/10, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Tisdell, Clem & Svizzero, Serge, 2015. "Rent Extraction, Population Growth and Economic Development: Development Despite Malthus' Theory and Precursors to the Industrial Revolution," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 204256, University of Queensland, School of Economics.