Report NEP-PKE-2015-08-01This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bianco, Antonio, 2015. "Relationship Banking, Shadow Banking, and the Economics of Depression," MPRA Paper 65849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guglielmo Forges Davanzati, 2015. "Nicholas Kaldor on endogenous money and increasing returns," Working Papers PKWP1505, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Daniyal Khan, 2015. "On Joan Robinson’s Abandonment of Exploitation," Working Papers 1515, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Jorg Bibow, 2015. "Making the Euro Viable: The Euro Treasury Plan," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_842, Levy Economics Institute.
- Aurélien Goutsmedt & Erich Pinzon-Fuchs & Matthieu Renault & Francesco Sergi, 2015. "Criticizing the Lucas Critique: Macroeconometricians' Response to Robert Lucas," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15059, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Sandra E. Black & Paul J. Devereux & Petter Lundborg & Kaveh Majlesi, 2015. "Poor Little Rich Kids? The Role of Nature versus Nurture in Wealth and Other Economic Outcomes and Behaviors," NBER Working Papers 21409, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lanzona, Leonardo Jr. A., 2015. "Social Enterprises and Employment: Mainstreaming SMEs and Employment Creation," Research Paper Series DP 2015-38, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- M. Mitka & K. Mumford & C. Sechel, 2015. "The 10th Royal Economic Society Women’s Committee Survey: The Gender Balance of Academic Economics in the UK," Discussion Papers 15/10, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Roy, Devesh & Munasib, Abdul & Guettabi, Mouhcine & Jordan, Jeffrey, 2015. "2006 Massachusetts Health Care Reform and its Impact on Sources of Insurance Coverage," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205581, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.