Volume of the steady-state space of financial flows in a monetary stock-flow-consistent model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Keen, Steve, 2010. "Solving the paradox of monetary profits," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-32.
- Stefania Vitali & James B. Glattfelder & Stefano Battiston, 2011. "The network of global corporate control," Papers 1107.5728, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2011.
- Stephen Kinsella & Matthias Greiff & Edward J Nell, 2011. "Income Distribution in a Stock-Flow Consistent Model with Education and Technological Change," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 37(1), pages 134-149.
- Guerini, Mattia & Moneta, Alessio, 2017.
"A method for agent-based models validation,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 125-141.
- Mattia Guerini & Alessio Moneta, "undated". "A Method for Agent-Based Models Validation," Working Papers Series 42, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Mattia Guerini & Alessio Moneta, 2016. "A Method for Agent-Based Models Validation," LEM Papers Series 2016/16, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Isabelle Salle & Murat Yıldızoğlu, 2014.
"Efficient Sampling and Meta-Modeling for Computational Economic Models,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 44(4), pages 507-536, December.
- Isabelle Salle & Murat Yildizoglu, 2012. "Efficient sampling and metamodeling for computation economic models," Post-Print hal-00779046, HAL.
- Isabelle Salle & Murat Yildizoglu, 2013. "Efficient Sampling and Metamodeling for Computational Economic Models," Post-Print hal-01135640, HAL.
- Murat YILDIZOGLU & Isabelle SALLE, 2012. "Efficient Sampling and Metamodeling for Computational Economic Models," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-18, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Thomas Piketty & Gabriel Zucman, 2014.
"Capital is Back: Wealth-Income Ratios in Rich Countries 1700–2010,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 129(3), pages 1255-1310.
- Piketty, Thomas & Zucman, Gabriel, 2013. "Capital is Back: Wealth-Income Ratios in Rich Countries, 1700-2010," CEPR Discussion Papers 9588, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Piketty, Thomas & Zucman, Gabriel, 2014. "Capital is back: wealth-income ratios in rich countries 1700-2010," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66106, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Thomas Piketty & Gabriel Zucman, 2014. "Capital is Back: Wealth-Income Ratios in Rich Countries 1700–2010," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01109372, HAL.
- Seppecher, Pascal, 2012.
"Flexibility Of Wages And Macroeconomic Instability In An Agent-Based Computational Model With Endogenous Money,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(S2), pages 284-297, September.
- Pascal Seppecher, 2010. "Flexibility of wages and macroeconomic instability in an agent-based computational model with endogenous money," Post-Print hal-00661956, HAL.
- Pascal Seppecher, 2012. "Flexibility of wages and macroeconomic instability in an agent-based computational model with endogenous money," Post-Print halshs-00727050, HAL.
- Gualdi, Stanislao & Tarzia, Marco & Zamponi, Francesco & Bouchaud, Jean-Philippe, 2015. "Tipping points in macroeconomic agent-based models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 29-61.
- Garlaschelli, Diego & Battiston, Stefano & Castri, Maurizio & Servedio, Vito D.P. & Caldarelli, Guido, 2005. "The scale-free topology of market investments," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 350(2), pages 491-499.
- Alan Kirman, 2010. "The Economic Crisis is a Crisis for Economic Theory ," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 56(4), pages 498-535, December.
- de Masi, G. & Iori, G. & Caldarelli, G., 2006.
"A fitness model for the Italian interbank money market,"
06/08, Department of Economics, City University London.
- G. De Masi & G. Iori & G. Caldarelli, 2006. "A fitness model for the Italian Interbank Money Market," Papers physics/0610108, arXiv.org.
- Eugenio Caverzasi & Antoine Godin, 2015. "Post-Keynesian stock-flow-consistent modelling: a survey," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 157-187.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2012.
"Macroeconomic Policy in DSGE and Agent-Based Models,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(5), pages 67-116.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2012. "Macroeconomic Policy in DSGE and Agent-Based Models," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-17, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2012. "Macroeconomic Policy in DSGE and Agent-Based Models," Working Papers 07/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2012. "Macroeconomic Policy in DSGE and Agent-Based Models," Post-Print hal-01385833, HAL.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2008. "Economics need a scientific revolution," Papers 0810.5306, arXiv.org.
- Thomas Piketty, 2013. "Le capital au XXIe siècle," Post-Print halshs-00979232, HAL.
- D. Garlaschelli & M. I. Loffredo, 2004. "Fitness-dependent topological properties of the World Trade Web," Papers cond-mat/0403051, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2004.
- J. v. Neumann, 1945. "A Model of General Economic Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 1-9.
- Keen, Steve, 2013. "A monetary Minsky model of the Great Moderation and the Great Recession," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 221-235.
- Battiston, Stefano & Delli Gatti, Domenico & Gallegati, Mauro & Greenwald, Bruce & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2007. "Credit chains and bankruptcy propagation in production networks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 2061-2084, June.
- Tervonen, Tommi & van Valkenhoef, Gert & Baştürk, Nalan & Postmus, Douwe, 2013. "Hit-And-Run enables efficient weight generation for simulation-based multiple criteria decision analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(3), pages 552-559.
- Weisbuch, Gérard & Battiston, Stefano, 2007. "From production networks to geographical economics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 64(3-4), pages 448-469.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aur'elien Hazan, 2017. "Stock-flow consistent macroeconomic model with nonuniform distributional constraint," Papers 1708.00645, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:519:y:2019:i:c:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics; Physics and society; Constraint satisfaction; Monte-Carlo; Random network; Convex polytope; Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:473:y:2017:i:c:p:589-602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.