Income Distribution in a Stock-Flow Consistent Model with Education and Technological Change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pascal Seppecher & Isabelle Salle & Marc Lavoie, 2017.
"What drives markups? Evolutionary pricing in an agent-based stock-flow consistent macroeconomic model,"
CEPN Working Papers
- Pascal Seppecher & Isabelle Salle & Marc Lavoie, 2017. "What drives markups? Evolutionary pricing in an agent-based stock-flow consistent macroeconomic model," CEPN Working Papers 2017-03, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord.
- Pascal Seppecher & Isabelle Salle & Marc Lavoie, 2018. "What drives markups? Evolutionary pricing in an agent-based stock-flow consistent macroeconomic model," Post-Print hal-01612320, HAL.
- Burgess, Stephen & Burrows, Oliver & Godin, Antoine & Kinsella, Stephen & Millard, Stephen, 2016. "A dynamic model of financial balances for the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 614, Bank of England.
- Caiani, Alessandro & Godin, Antoine & Caverzasi, Eugenio & Gallegati, Mauro & Kinsella, Stephen & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2016. "Agent based-stock flow consistent macroeconomics: Towards a benchmark model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 375-408.
- Eugenio Caverzasi & Antoine Godin, 2013. "Stock-flow Consistent Modeling through the Ages," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_745, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jo Michell, 2014. "A Steindlian account of the distribution of corporate profits and leverage: A stock-flow consistent macroeconomic model with agent-based microfoundations," Working Papers PKWP1412, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Luca Riccetti & Alberto Russo & Mauro Gallegati, 2015.
"An agent based decentralized matching macroeconomic model,"
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination,
Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 10(2), pages 305-332, October.
- Riccetti, Luca & Russo, Alberto & Gallegati, Mauro, 2012. "An Agent Based Decentralized Matching Macroeconomic Model," MPRA Paper 42211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michalis Nikiforos & Gennaro Zezza, 2017. "Stock-flow Consistent Macroeconomic Models: A Survey," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_891, Levy Economics Institute.
- Richters, Oliver, 2015. "Integrating Energy Use into Macroeconomic Stock-Flow Consistent Models," EconStor Theses, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 154764.
- Philipp Poppitz, 2016. "Does self-perceptions and income inequality match?," IMK Working Paper 173-2016, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Metzig, Cornelia & Gordon, Mirta B., 2014. "A model for scaling in firms’ size and growth rate distribution," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 398(C), pages 264-279.
- Hazan, Aurélien, 2017. "Volume of the steady-state space of financial flows in a monetary stock-flow-consistent model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 473(C), pages 589-602.
- Tommaso Ciarli & Andre' Lorentz & Maria Savona & Marco Valente, 2012. "The role of technology, organisation, and demand in growth and income distribution," LEM Papers Series 2012/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Antoine Godin, 2012. "Guaranteed Green Jobs: Sustainable Full Employment," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_722, Levy Economics Institute.
- Li, Boyao, 2017. "The impact of the Basel III liquidity coverage ratio on macroeconomic stability: An agent-based approach," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-2, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Alessandro Caiani & Antoine Godin & Stefano Lucarelli, 2012. "Innovation and Finance: An SFC Analysis of Great Surges of Development," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_733, Levy Economics Institute.
- Riccetti, Luca & Russo, Alberto & Gallegati, Mauro, 2013. "Unemployment benefits and financial factors in an agent-based macroeconomic model," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-9, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Riccetti, Luca & Russo, Alberto & Mauro, Gallegati, 2013. "Financial Regulation in an Agent Based Macroeconomic Model," MPRA Paper 51013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:easeco:v:37:y:2011:i:1:p:134-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.