Guaranteed Green Jobs: Sustainable Full Employment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Lavoie & Gabriel Rodriguez & Mario Seccareccia, 2004. "Similitudes and Discrepancies in Post-Keynesian and Marxist Theories of Investment: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 127-149.
- Seppecher, Pascal, 2012.
"Flexibility Of Wages And Macroeconomic Instability In An Agent-Based Computational Model With Endogenous Money,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(S2), pages 284-297, September.
- Pascal Seppecher, 2010. "Flexibility of wages and macroeconomic instability in an agent-based computational model with endogenous money," Post-Print hal-00661956, HAL.
- Pascal Seppecher, 2012. "Flexibility of wages and macroeconomic instability in an agent-based computational model with endogenous money," Post-Print halshs-00727050, HAL.
- Clinch, J. Peter & Healy, John D., 2001. "Cost-benefit analysis of domestic energy efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 113-124, January.
- L. Randall Wray, 1998. "Modern Money," Macroeconomics 9810002, EconWPA.
- Marc Lavoie, 1992. "Foundations of Post-Keynesian Economic Analysis," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 275.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain, 2010.
"The Profit-Investment-Unemployment Nexus And Capacity Utilization In A Stock-Flow Consistent Model,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 454-472, July.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain, 2010. "The Profit-Investment-Unemployment nexus and Capacity Utilization in a Stock-Flow Consistent Model," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00645155, HAL.
- Daniel Kostzer, 2008. ""Argentina--A Case Study on the Plan Jefes y Jefas de Hogar Desocupados, or the Employment Road to Economic Recovery," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_534, Levy Economics Institute.
- repec:mes:postke:v:24:y:2001:i:2:p:277-311 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Kinsella & Matthias Greiff & Edward J Nell, 2011. "Income Distribution in a Stock-Flow Consistent Model with Education and Technological Change," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 37(1), pages 134-149.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:32:y:1998:i:2:p:557-563 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jon Wisman, 2013.
"The Growth Trap, Ecological Devastation, and the Promise of Guaranteed Employment,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(2), pages 53-78.
- Jon D. Wisman, 2012. "The Growth Trap, Ecological Devastation, and the Promise of Guaranteed Employment," Working Papers 2012-17, American University, Department of Economics.
- Naqvi, Syed Ali Asjad, 2015.
"Modeling Growth, Distribution, and the Environment in a Stock-Flow Consistent Framework,"
Ecological Economic Papers
4468, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Asjad Naqvi, 2015. "Modeling Growth, Distribution, and the Environment in a Stock-Flow Consistent Framework," Ecological Economics Papers ieep2, Institute of Ecological Economics.
- Asjad Naqvi, 2015. "Modeling Growth, Distribution, and the Environment in a Stock-Flow Consistent Framework," WWWforEurope Policy Paper series 18, WWWforEurope.
- Nicolas Piluso & Edwin Le Héron, 2017. "La taxe carbone dans une économie d'inspiration keynésienne," Post-Print hal-01454866, HAL.
- Hardt, Lukas & O'Neill, Daniel W., 2017. "Ecological Macroeconomic Models: Assessing Current Developments," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 198-211.
More about this item
KeywordsFull Employment; Green Jobs; Stock-flow Consistent;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-05-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-05-22 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2012-05-22 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2012-05-22 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_722. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.