Job Guarantee: a Structuralist Perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Godin, Antoine, 2014. "Job Guarantee: a Structuralist Perspective," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 16.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Lavoie & Gabriel Rodriguez & Mario Seccareccia, 2004. "Similitudes and Discrepancies in Post-Keynesian and Marxist Theories of Investment: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 127-149.
- Jon Wisman, 2010. "The Moral Imperative and Social Rationality of Government-Guaranteed Employment and Reskilling," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 68(1), pages 35-67.
- Eugenio Caverzasi & Antoine Godin, 2015. "Post-Keynesian stock-flow-consistent modelling: a survey," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 157-187.
- Mathew Forstater, 2006. "Green Jobs: Public Service Employment and Environmental Sustainability," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(4), pages 58-72.
- Marco Missaglia, 2007. "Demand Policies For Long-Run Growth: Being Keynesian Both In The Short And In The Long Run?," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(1), pages 74-94, February.
- Tony Aspromourgos, 2000. "Is an Employer-of-Last-Resort Policy Sustainable? A review article," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 141-155.
- Rada, Codrina & von Arnim, Rudiger, 2012. "Structural transformation in China and India: A note on macroeconomic policies," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 264-275.
- Marc Lavoie, 1992. "Foundations of Post-Keynesian Economic Analysis," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 275.
- Daniel Kostzer, 2008. ""Argentina--A Case Study on the Plan Jefes y Jefas de Hogar Desocupados, or the Employment Road to Economic Recovery," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_534, Levy Economics Institute.
- Codrina Rada & Rudiger von Arnim, 2011. "Structural Transformation in China and India: The Role of Macroeconomic Policies," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2011_05, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Marco Missaglia, 2013. "Neoclassical and Keynesian macro models: thinking about the ‘special case’," Chapters,in: Teaching Post Keynesian Economics, chapter 11, pages 187-211 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Giuseppe Mastromatteo, 2011. "H.P. Minsky And Policies To Countervail Crises," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0102, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Jamee Moudud, 2006. "How State Policies Can Raise Economic Growth," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(2), pages 33-51.
- Lance Taylor & Codrina Rada, 2006. "Structural Change, Economic Policy, and Development," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 32, pages 51-71.
- L. Randall Wray, 2007. "Minsky's Approach to Employment Policy and Poverty: Employer of Last Resort and the War on Poverty," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_515, Levy Economics Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clévenot, Mickaël & Le Héron, Edwin, 2014.
"Renouveler la macroéconomie postkeynésienne ? Les modèles stock-flux cohérent et multi-agents,"
Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs,
Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 16.
- Mickaël Clévenot & Edwin Le Héron, 2014. "Renouveler la macroéconomie postkeynésienne ? Les modèles stock-flux cohérent et multi-agents," Post-Print hal-01362012, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsJob Guarantee; Structuralist; Stock-Flow Consistent;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pav:demwpp:016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alice Albonico). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dppavit.html .