Is an Employer-of-Last-Resort Policy Sustainable? A review article
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephanie Bell, 1998. "Can Taxes and Bonds Finance Government Spending?," Macroeconomics 9808008, EconWPA.
- Bruno Jossa & Marco Musella, 1998. "Inflation, Unemployment and Money," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1128.
- L. Randall Wray, 1997.
"Government as Employer of Last Resort: Full Employment without Inflation,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_213, Levy Economics Institute.
- L. Randall Wray, 1998. "Government as Employer of Last Resort: Full Employment Without Inflation," Macroeconomics 9802006, EconWPA.
- Garegnani, Pierangelo, 1984. "Piero Sraffa," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 1-2, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Randall Wray, 2006. "Flexible Exchange Rates, Fed Behavior, and Demand Constrained Growth in the USA," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 375-389.
- William F. Mitchell & Warren B. Mosler, 2001. "Fiscal Policy and the Job Guarantee," CEPR Discussion Papers 441, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Godin, Antoine, 2014. "Job Guarantee: a Structuralist Perspective," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 16.
- Constantine E. Passaris, 2011. "Economic Governance and Full Employment," Chapters,in: Does Economic Governance Matter?, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Reynold F. Nesiba, 2013. "Do Institutionalists and post-Keynesians share a common approach to Modern Monetary Theory (MMT)?," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 44-60.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:revpoe:v:12:y:2000:i:2:p:141-155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRPE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.