What remains of Sraffa's economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuel Hollander, 1998. "Sraffa in historiographical perspective: a provisional statement," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 430-436.
- Pier Luigi Porta, 2012. "Piero Sraffa's early views on classical political economy," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(6), pages 1357-1383.
- Pier Luigi Porta, 2013. "New perspectives on the work of Piero Sraffa: a rejoinder to Professor Kurz," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(6), pages 1437-1441.
- Vivian Walsh, 2003. "Sen after Putnam," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 315-394.
- Mark Blaug, 2009. "The Trade-Off between Rigor and Relevance: Sraffian Economics as a Case in Point," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 41(2), pages 219-247, Summer.
- John B. Davis, 2012. "The change in Sraffa's philosophical thinking," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(6), pages 1341-1356.
- Pier Luigi Porta, 2000. "Sraffa’s Ricardo after Fifty Years - A Preliminary Estimate," Working Papers 26, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2000.
- Arrow, Kenneth J., 1991. "Ricardo's Work as Viewed by Later Economists," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(01), pages 70-77, June.
- Amartya Sen, 2003. "Sraffa, Wittgenstein, and Gramsci," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 41(4), pages 1240-1255, December.
- Heinz Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 2005. "Representing the production and circulation of commodities in material terms: On Sraffa's objectivism," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 413-441.
- Garegnani, Pierangelo, 1984. "Piero Sraffa," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 1-2, March.
- Pier Luigi Porta & Roberto Scazzieri, 2008. ""A Revolution to be Accomplished": Keynes and the Cambridge Keynesians," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 455-480.
- Roberto Scazzieri, 2012. "The political economy of Production of Commodities by Means of Commodities: a comment on Pasinetti and Sraffa," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(6), pages 1315-1322.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Why should we debate the contributions of particular dead economists?
by Economic Logician in Economic Logic on 2013-06-18 19:20:00
More about this item
KeywordsSraffian economics; Structural economic dynamics;
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- B12 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Classical (includes Adam Smith)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2013-05-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2013-05-22 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2013-05-22 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2013-05-22 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mib:wpaper:242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matteo Pelagatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpmibit.html .