On a turning point in Sraffa's theoretical and interpretative position in the late 1920s
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierangelo Garegnani, 2002. "Misunderstanding Classical Economics? A Reply to Blaug," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 34(1), pages 241-254, Spring.
- Pier Luigi Porta, 1986. "Understanding the Significance of Piero Sraffa's Standard Commodity: A Note on the Marxian Notion of Surplus," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 18(3), pages 443-454, Fall.
- Pier Luigi Porta, 2000. "Sraffa’s Ricardo after Fifty Years - A Preliminary Estimate," Working Papers 26, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2000.
- Heinz Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 2005. "Representing the production and circulation of commodities in material terms: On Sraffa's objectivism," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 413-441.
- Christian Gehrke & Heinz D. Kurz, 2006. "Sraffa on von Bortkiewicz: Reconstructing the Classical Theory of Value and Distribution," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 91-149, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sinha, Ajit & Dupertuis, Michel-Stéphane, 2009. "Sraffa's system: Equal rate of profits and the notion of center of gravitation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 495-501, August.
More about this item
KeywordsSraffa; classical economists; interpretation of classical economists; Sraffa's turning point; Sraffa's analysis; surplus analysis; Sraffa's 'equations';
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eujhet:v:12:y:2005:i:3:p:453-492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJH20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.