Report NEP-HME-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pier Luigi Porta, 2013. "What remains of Sraffa's economics," Working Papers 242, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2013.
- Samuel Jaramillo González, 2013. "Abstract Labour Theory of Value and Theory of Price," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 010735, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Richard Arena, 2013. "Sraffa's and Wittgenstein's Crossed Influences: Forms of Life and Snapshots," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-06, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Jürgen Essletzbichler, 2013. "Relatedness, industrial branching and technological cohesion in U.S. metropolitan areas," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1307, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2013.
- Guilhem Lecouteux, 2013. "Reconciling behavioural and neoclassical economics," Working Papers hal-00819763, HAL.
- Muriel Gilardone & Antoinette Baujard, 2013. "Individual judgments and social choice in Sen's idea of justice and democracy," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2013-03-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Avichai Snir & Daniel Levy & Alex Gotler & Haipeng (Allen) Chen, 2012. "Not All Price Endings are Created Equal: Price Points and Asymmetric Price Rigidity," Emory Economics 1206, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Martin , Roman, 2013. "Differentiated Knowledge Bases and the Nature of Innovation Networks," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/14, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Item repec:mub:wpaper:04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anaïs Carlin, 2013. "Modeling Luxury Consumption: An Inter-Income Classes Study of Demand Dynamics and Social Behaviors," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-13, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, revised May 2014.
- Coenen , Lars & Moodysson , Jerker & Martin , Hanna, 2013. "Renewal of mature industry in an old industrial region: regional innovation policy and the co-evolution of institutions and technology," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/7, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Vladimir Hyanek & Marie Hladka, 2012. "Philanthropy in a Changing World: An Evolving Attitude to Giving?," Working Papers 01, Masaryk University, Faculty of Economics and Administration, Department of Public Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Laurent Baronian & Carlo Vercellone, 2013. "Moneta del comune e reddito sociale garantito," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00819014, HAL.
- World Bank, 2012. "Building Capacity to Make Transport Work for Women and Men in Vietnam : Gender and Transport Challenges," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10065, The World Bank.
- Item repec:ner:louvai:info:hdl:2078.1/118119 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Samuel Jaramillo González, 2013. "Acerca de la investigación en mercados de tierra urbana en América Latina," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 010736, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Fofack, Hippolyte, 2013. "A model of gendered production in colonial Africa and implications for development in the post-colonial period," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6438, The World Bank.