Modeling Luxury Consumption: An Inter-Income Classes Study of Demand Dynamics and Social Behaviors
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Anaïs Carlin & Sébastien Verel & Philippe Collard, 2013. "Modeling Luxury Consumption: An Inter-Income Classes Study of Demand Dynamics and Social Behaviors," Post-Print hal-01288725, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Chai & Alessio Moneta, 2010. "Retrospectives: Engel Curves," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 24(1), pages 225-240, Winter.
- Marco Valente, 2012. "Evolutionary demand: a model for boundedly rational consumers," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 22(5), pages 1029-1080, November.
More about this item
KeywordsPreference formation; Conspicuous consumption; Agent-based model; Income inequality; Social behaviors;
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-05-22 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HME-2013-05-22 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2013-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .