Report NEP-CWA-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Selvarasu A. Mutharasu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- S. Bakhtiari & A. Minniti & A. Naghavi, 2013. "Multinational Production and the Scope of Innovation," Working Papers wp879, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- D. Del Boca & C. Monfardini & C. Nicoletti, 2012. "Self investments of adolescents and their cognitive development," CHILD Working Papers Series 5, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Antonella Nocco & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Matteo Salto, 2013. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Selection: Why and How Heterogeneity Matters," CEP Discussion Papers dp1206, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Maria Letizia Guerra & Carlo Alberto Magni & Luciano Stefanini, 2012. "Interval and fuzzy Average Internal Rate of Return for investment appraisal," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 009641, MASTER CONSULTORES.
- David McKenzie & Melissa Siegel, 2013. "Eliciting Illegal migration rates through list randomization," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1310, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Maria Alipranti & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2013. "Comparative Advertising in Markets with Network Externalities," Working Papers 1306, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Maria Alipranti & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2013. "The Speed of Technological Adoption Under Price Competition: Two-Tier Vs One-Tier Industries," Working Papers 1307, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Anaïs Carlin, 2013. "Modeling Luxury Consumption: An Inter-Income Classes Study of Demand Dynamics and Social Behaviors," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-13, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, revised May 2014.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2013. "Multi-stage LTL transport systems in supply chain management," Post-Print halshs-00796714, HAL.
- Priscilla Man & Shino Takayama, 2013. "A Unifying Impossibility Theorem for Compact Metricsocial Alternatives Space," Discussion Papers Series 477, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Daniel Levy & Avichai Snir, 2013. "Shrinking Goods," Working Paper Series 20_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Hathroubi, Salem, 2013. "Epidemic corruption: a bio-economic homology," EconStor Preprints 73558, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.