Philanthropy in a Changing World: An Evolving Attitude to Giving?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alasdair Rutherford, 2010. "Get by with a little help from my friends: A recent history of charitable organisations in economic theory," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 1031-1046.
More about this item
Keywordsphilanthropy; charity; altruism; public economics; motivation; not-for-profit;
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
- L38 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2013-05-22 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-HME-2013-05-22 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-SOC-2013-05-22 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mub:wpaper:01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emunicz.html .