Report NEP-SOC-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaël Giraud & Cécile Renouard & Hélène L'Huillier & Raphaële de la Martinière & Camille Sutter, 2012. "Relational Capability: A Multidimensional Approach," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12096, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Hannes Rusch, 2013. "What niche did human cooperativeness evolve in?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201327, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Alexander Vostroknutov, 2013. "Norms Make Preferences Social," Discussion Papers dp13-01, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- John V.C. Nye & Grigory Androuschak & Desirée Desierto & Garett Jones & Maria Yudkevich, 2012. "What Determines Trust? Human Capital vs. Social Institutions : Evidence from Manila and Moscow," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201219, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Stephan Humpert, 2013. "Gender Differences in Life Satisfaction and Social Participation," Working Paper Series in Economics 276, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- M. D. Farjam & M. Faillo & W.F.G. Haselager & I.G. Sprinkhuizen-Kuyper, 2013. "Punishment Mechanisms and their Effect on Cooperation - A Simulation Study," CEEL Working Papers 1302, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Van Zant, Alex B. & Kray, Laura J., 2013. ""I Can't Lie to Your Face": Minimal Face-to-Face Interaction Promotes Honestry," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt88f3409v, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Jared Rubin, 2013. "Sustaining Group Reputation," Working Papers 13-14, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Spring, Eva & Grossmann, Volker, 2013. "Does Bilateral Trust Affect International Movement of Goods and Labor?," FSES Working Papers 442, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Vladimir Hyanek & Marie Hladka, 2012. "Philanthropy in a Changing World: An Evolving Attitude to Giving?," Working Papers 01, Masaryk University, Faculty of Economics and Administration, Department of Public Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Martin , Roman, 2013. "Differentiated Knowledge Bases and the Nature of Innovation Networks," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/14, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Jirí Navrátil, 2012. "Making sense of “weakness” of post-communist civil society: Individual vs. organized engagement in civil advocacy in the Czech Republic," Working Papers 02, Masaryk University, Faculty of Economics and Administration, Department of Public Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Mcleod,Catriona & Wietzke,Frank-Borge, 2013. "Jobs, wellbeing, and social cohesion : evidence from value and perception surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6447, The World Bank.