What niche did human cooperativeness evolve in?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Koukoumelis, Anastasios & Levati, M. Vittoria & Weisser, Johannes, 2012.
"Leading by words: A voluntary contribution experiment with one-way communication,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 379-390.
- Anastasios Koukoumelis & M. Vittoria Levati & Johannes Weisser, 2009. "Leading by Words: A Voluntary Contribution Experiment With One-Way Communication," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-106, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bryan Randolph Bruns, 2015. "Names for Games: Locating 2 × 2 Games," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-26, October.
- Hannes Rusch, 2015. "Ancestral kinship patterns substantially reduce the negative effect of increasing group size on incentives for public goods provision," Working Paper Series in Economics 82, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscooperation; prisoner’s dilemma; cooptation; social niche; human evolution;
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- D79 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2013-05-22 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2013-05-22 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2013-05-22 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2013-05-22 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mar:magkse:201327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernd Hayo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.