Sustaining Group Reputation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aidin Hajikhameneh & Jared Rubin, 2017. "Reputation and Multilateral Punishment under Uncertainty," Working Papers 17-14, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Aidin Hajikhameneh & Erik O. Kimbrough, 2017. "Individualism, Collectivism, and Trade," Discussion Papers dp17-01, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
More about this item
KeywordsExperimental Economics; Group Reputation; Information; Group Punishment; Gains from Trade; Trust Game; Juries;
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2013-05-22 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2013-05-22 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2013-05-22 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2013-05-22 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chu:wpaper:13-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Megan Luetje). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esichus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.