Report NEP-PKE-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier Allain, 2013. "Tackling the instability of growth: A Kaleckian model with autonomous demand expenditures," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00821080, HAL.
- Samuel Jaramillo González, 2013. "Abstract Labour Theory of Value and Theory of Price," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 010735, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Pier Luigi Porta, 2013. "What remains of Sraffa's economics," Working Papers 242, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2013.
- Emilia Pires, 2013. "The Inaugural Harold Mitchell Development Policy Lecture: Timor-Leste and the New Deal for Engagement in Fragile States," Development Policy Centre Discussion Papers 1227, Development Policy Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Voss, Kim & Silva, Fabiana, 2013. "So Goes the Nation? A preliminary report on how immigration is reshaping the identities of workers in California," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt1js6r75p, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Elizabeth Ananat & Shihe Fu & Stephen L. Ross, 2013. "Race-Specific Agglomeration Economies: Social Distance And The Black-White Wage Gap," Working Papers 13-24, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- YOSHIKAWA Hiroshi, 2013. "Stochastic Macro-equilibrium and Microfoundations for Keynesian Economics," Discussion papers 13039, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Byasdeb Dasgupta, 2013. "Some Aspects of External Dimensions of Indian Economy in the Age of Globalisation," Working Papers halshs-00820294, HAL.
- Richard Arena, 2013. "Sraffa's and Wittgenstein's Crossed Influences: Forms of Life and Snapshots," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-06, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Fofack, Hippolyte, 2013. "A model of gendered production in colonial Africa and implications for development in the post-colonial period," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6438, The World Bank.
- Jürgen Essletzbichler, 2013. "Relatedness, industrial branching and technological cohesion in U.S. metropolitan areas," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1307, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2013.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2013. "The Economic Importance of Financial Literacy: Theory and Evidence," CeRP Working Papers 134, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Oecd, 2013. "What Have We Learned from Attempts to Introduce Green-Growth Policies?," OECD Green Growth Papers 2013/2, OECD Publishing.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Subramanian, Arvind, 2013. "A"greenprint"for international cooperation on climate change," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6440, The World Bank.