Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pier Luigi Porta, 2013. "What remains of Sraffa's economics," Working Papers 242, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2013.
- Sydney Afriat, 2006. "Sraffa's Prices," Department of Economics University of Siena 474, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Cavalieri, Duccio, 2001. "On Some Controversial Aspects of Sraffa's Theoretical System in the Second Half of the 1920s," MPRA Paper 43737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tony Aspromourgos, 2004. "Sraffian research programmes and unorthodox economics," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 179-206.
- Soliani, Riccardo, 2012. "From the Theory of Value to the Debate about Débouchés: A Comparison between Say and Malthus - Dalla teoria del valore al dibattito sugli sbocchi: un confronto fra Say e Malthus," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 65(1), pages 149-171.
- Ajit Sinha, 2007. "Reading Sraffa: The Philosophical Underpinnings of Production of Commodities by Means of Commodities," Working Papers id:1023, eSocialSciences.
- Meacci, Ferdinando, 2004. "The competition-of-capitals doctrine and the wage-profit relationship," MPRA Paper 20118, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Levrero, Enrico Sergio, 2009. "Marx on absolute and relative wages," MPRA Paper 20976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frederic Lee & Tae-Hee Jo, 2011. "Social Surplus Approach and Heterodox Economics," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 857-876.
- Fabio Ravagnani, 2001. "Notes on a Mischaracterization of the Classical Theory of Value," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 355-363.
- José Felix Cataño, 1996. "¿Un defecto en la mercancía patrón de Sraffa?," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID, June.
- Harvey Gram, 2003. "Joan Robinson: classical revivalist or neoclassical critic?," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 493-508.
- Fabio Ravagnani, 1999. "On a current characterization of the classical theory of value," Working Papers 39, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Maria Cristina Marcuzzo, 2005. "Piero Sraffa at the university of Cambridge," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 425-452.
- Florencia Médici, 2011. "A Cointegration Analysis on the Principle of Effective Demand in Argentina (1980-2007)," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(61-62), pages 103-137, January -.
- Antonella Palumbo & Attilio Trezzini, 2011. "Pierangelo Garegnani: Policy Implications of the Critique of Political Economy," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 4, December.
- Nerio Naldi, 2005. "Piero Sraffa: emigration and scientific activity (1921 - 45)," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 379-402.
- Fabio Ravagnani, 2007. "The classical theory of normal price and the analysis of economic Changes: A comment on D'Orlando," Working Papers 104, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Fabio Ravagnani, 2006. "Classical Theory and Exhaustible Natural Resources: Notes on the Current Debate," Working Papers 94, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Enrico Sergio Levrero, 1999. "Worker Bargaining Power and Real Wages from 1870 to 1913: Phelps Brown reconsidered," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 183-203.
- Tony Aspromourgos, 2000. "Is an Employer-of-Last-Resort Policy Sustainable? A review article," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 141-155.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:8:y:1984:i:1:p:1-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .