Classical Theory and Exhaustible Natural Resources: Notes on the Current Debate
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Bidard & Guido Erreygers, 2001. "The Corn–Guano Model," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 243-253, August.
- Garegnani, Pierangelo, 1984. "Piero Sraffa," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 1-2, March.
- Heinz Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 1997. "Exhaustible Resources in a Dynamic Input-Output Model with 'Classical' Features," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 235-252.
- Kurz,Heinz D. & Salvadori,Neri, 1997. "Theory of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521588676.
- Bidard,Christian, 2011. "Prices, Reproduction, Scarcity," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521180191.
More about this item
KeywordsExhaustible Resources; Royalties; Classical Theory of Distribution.;
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
- Q30 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sap:wpaper:wp94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luisa Giuriato). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dprosit.html .