Prices, Reproduction, Scarcity
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Conybeare, John A C & Murdoch, James C & Sandler, Todd, 1994.
"Alternative Collective-Goods Models of Military Alliances: Theory and Empirics,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(4), pages 525-542, October.
- John A Conbeare & James C Murdoch & Todd Sandler, 2001. "Alternative Collective-Goods Models of Military Alliances: Theory and Empirics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 563824000000000102, David K. Levine.
- Coase, R H, 1976. "Adam Smith's Views of Man," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(3), pages 529-546, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Bidard, 2014. "The Wage Curve in Austrian Models," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-54, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Alberto Benítez Sánchez. & Alejandro Benítez Sánchez., 2012. "Upper and Lower Bounds for Capital and Wages," Economía: teoría y práctica, Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana, México, vol. 37(2), pages 11-32, Julio-Dic.
- D’Agata, Antonio & Mori, Kenji, 2012. "A dynamic linear economy with characteristic-based endogenous technical coefficients," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 195-204.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2016.
"Rent as a share of product and Sraffa’s price equations,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 40(2), pages 599-613.
- Fratini, Saverio M., 2013. "Rent as a Share of Product and Sraffa’s Price Equations," MPRA Paper 50717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bidard, Christian, 2014. "The Ricardian rent theory: an overview," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP8, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Li, Wu, 2015. "The Determination of the Equilibrium Exchange Rates Based on a General Equilibrium Model," MPRA Paper 68528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- PARYS, Wilfried, 2013. "All but one: How pioneers of linear economics overlooked Perron-Frobenius mathematics," Working Papers 2013030, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Alberto BenÃtez SÃ¡nchez & Alejandro BenÃtez SÃ¡nchez, 2014. "Wages Paid in Kind in Self-Replacing Economies," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 4(5), pages 1-11, May.
- Christian Bidard, 2014. "The Ricardian rent theory two centuries after," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-54, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Fabio Ravagnani, 2006. "Classical Theory and Exhaustible Natural Resources: Notes on the Current Debate," Working Papers 94, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521180191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.