Sraffa and the revenue of the owner of non- renewable natural resources: notes on a never- ending debate
[Sraffa et le revenu du propriétaire d'une ressource naturelle non-renouvelable: notes sur un débat sans fin]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabio Ravagnani, 2008. "Classical Theory and Exhaustible Natural Resources: Notes on the Current Debate," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 79-93.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2016.
"Rent as a share of product and Sraffa’s price equations,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 40(2), pages 599-613.
- Fratini, Saverio M., 2013. "Rent as a Share of Product and Sraffa’s Price Equations," MPRA Paper 50717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Bidard & Guido Erreygers, 2001. "The Corn–Guano Model," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 243-253, August.
- Ajit Sinha, 2012. "Listen to Sraffa's silences: a new interpretation of Sraffa's Production of Commodities," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(6), pages 1323-1339.
- Christian Bidard & Guido Erreygers, 2001. "Further Reflections on the Corn–Guano Model," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 254-267, August.
- Dome, Takuo, 1992. "Ricardo's Theory of Tax Incidence: A Sraffian Re-interpretation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 43-53, March.
More about this item
Keywordsnon-renewable natural resource; rent; extractive industry; Sraffa; Hotelling; ressourcenaturelle non-renouvelable; rente; industrie extractive;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2018-01-15 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2018-01-15 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HME-2018-01-15 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2018-01-15 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2018-01-15 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-01596166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.