Report NEP-HPE-2018-01-15This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mankiw, N Gregory & Reis, Ricardo, 2017. "Friedman's Presidential Address in the Evolution of Macroeconomic Thought," CEPR Discussion Papers 12442, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yoann Verger, 2017.
"Sraffa and the revenue of the owner of non- renewable natural resources: notes on a never- ending debate
[Sraffa et le revenu du propriétaire d'une ressource naturelle non-renouvelable: notes sur u," Working Papers hal-01596166, HAL.
- Drew Fudenberg & Kevin He, 2017. "Player-Compatible Equilibrium," Papers 1712.08954, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2018.
- Walkowitz, Gari, 2017. "On the Validity of Cost-Saving Methods in Dictator-Game Experiments: A Systematic Test," MPRA Paper 83309, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2017. "Economics versus psychology.Risk, uncertainty and the expected utility theory," MPRA Paper 83366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timo Henckel & Gordon D. Menzies & Peter G. Moffatt & Daniel J. Zizzo, 2018. "Belief adjustment: A double hurdle model and experimental evidence," CAMA Working Papers 2018-01, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Vincent Boucher, 2017. "The Estimation of Network Formation Games with Positive Spillovers," Cahiers de recherche 1710, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
- Gotoh, Reiko, 2017. "What Political Liberalism and the Welfare State Left Behind: -- Democracy and Death --," RCNE Discussion Paper Series 1, Research Center for Normative Economics, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hetzel, Robert L., 2018. "Allan Meltzer: How He Underestimated His Own Contribution to the Modern Concept of a Central Bank," Working Paper 18-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Hetzel, Robert L., 2018. "The Evolution of U.S. Monetary Policy," Working Paper 18-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Gang, Ira N., 2017. "Inequality, Good Governance and Endemic Corruption," IZA Discussion Papers 11149, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anwar Shaikh, 2018. "Skilled Labor in the Classical tradition," Working Papers 1801, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Boyer, Marcel & Ross, Thomas W. & Winter, Ralph, 2017. "The Rise of Economics in Competition Policy: : A Canadian Perspective," TSE Working Papers 17-869, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Yoshiro Tsutsui, 2018. "Marriage and happiness: A survey," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 18-01, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Denis Cogneau & Yannick Dupraz, 2017. "Institutions historiques et développement économique en Afrique. Une revue sélective et critique de travaux récents," Working Papers hal-01517144, HAL.
- Roger Koenker, 2017. "Quantile regression 40 years on," CeMMAP working papers CWP36/17, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Nicola Cortinovis & Riccardo Crescenzi & Frank van Oort, 2018. "Multinational enterprises, industrial relatedness and employment in European regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1802, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2018.
- Allen, Lindsay & Barkowski, Scott & Harris, Matthew & McLaughlin, Joanne Song & Pohl, R. Vincent & Skira, Meghan & Waldron, James, 2017. "Economics conference bingo," MPRA Paper 83074, University Library of Munich, Germany.