Report NEP-PKE-2018-01-15This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Goda, Thomas & Onaran, Özlem & Stockhammer, Engelbert, 2016. "Income inequality and wealth concentration in the recent crisis," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 14690, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Guglielmo Forges Davanzati & Nicolò Giangrande, 2018. "The theoretical basis of the CGIL's analysis of the Italian economic decline," Working Papers PKWP1801, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Stockhammer, Engelbert & Wildauer, Rafael, 2017. "Expenditure Cascades, Low Interest Rates or Property Booms? Determinants of Household Debt in OECD countries," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 18276, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Mauro Caminati & Serena Sordi, 2017. "Demand-led growth with endogenous innovation," Department of Economics University of Siena 764, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Caverzasi, Eugenio & Botta, Alberto & Capelli, Clara, 2018. "The endogeneity of money and the securitizing system. Beyond shadow banking," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 18527, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2017. "Bofinger and Ries versus Borio and Disyatat: macroeconomics after endogenous money. A brief note," Department of Economics University of Siena 763, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Yoann Verger, 2017.
"Sraffa and the revenue of the owner of non- renewable natural resources: notes on a never- ending debate
[Sraffa et le revenu du propriétaire d'une ressource naturelle non-renouvelable: notes sur u," Working Papers hal-01596166, HAL.
- Gotoh, Reiko, 2017. "What Political Liberalism and the Welfare State Left Behind: -- Democracy and Death --," RCNE Discussion Paper Series 1, Research Center for Normative Economics, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Li, Li & Mak, Eric & Pivovarova, Margarita, 2016. "Conspicuous Consumption and Within-Group Income Inequality," MPRA Paper 83338, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anwar Shaikh, 2018. "Skilled Labor in the Classical tradition," Working Papers 1801, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Algan, Yann & Guriev, Sergei & Papaioannou, Elias & Passari, Evgenia, 2017. "The European Trust Crisis and the Rise of Populism," CEPR Discussion Papers 12444, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anton Korinek & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2017. "Artificial Intelligence and Its Implications for Income Distribution and Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 24174, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.