The endogeneity of money and the securitizing system. Beyond shadow banking
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bakk-Simon, Klára & Borgioli, Stefano & Giron, Celestino & Hempell, Hannah Sabine & Maddaloni, Angela & Recine, Fabio & Rosati, Simonetta, 2012. "Shadow banking in the Euro area: an overview," Occasional Paper Series 133, European Central Bank.
- Maddaloni, Angela & Rosati, Simonetta & Hempell, Hannah S. & Bakk-Simon, Klára & Borgioli, Stefano & Giron, Celestino & Recine, Fabio, 2012. "Shadow banking in the Euro area: an overview," Occasional Paper Series 133, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Botta, Alberto & Caverzasi, Eugenio & Russo, Alberto, 2019.
"When complexity meets finance: a contribution to the study of the macroeconomic effects of complex financial systems,"
Greenwich Papers in Political Economy
23121, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Alberto Botta & Eugenio Caverzasi & Alberto Russo, 2019. "When complexity meets finance: A contribution to the study of the macroeconomic effects of complex financial systems," Working Papers PKWP1909, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
More about this item
Keywordsendogenous money; securitization; shadow banking; inequality; financial instability;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HME-2018-01-15 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-MAC-2018-01-15 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2018-01-15 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PAY-2018-01-15 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
- NEP-PKE-2018-01-15 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gpe:wpaper:18527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nadine Edwards). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pegreuk.html .