Shadow banking in the Euro area: an overview
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yener Altunbas & Leonardo Gambacorta & David Marques-Ibanez, 2010. "Does monetary policy affect bank risk-taking?," BIS Working Papers 298, Bank for International Settlements.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Schnabl, Philipp & Suarez, Gustavo, 2013.
"Securitization without risk transfer,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 515-536.
- Viral V. Acharya & Philipp Schnabl & Gustavo Suarez, 2010. "Securitization without risk transfer," NBER Working Papers 15730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acharya, Viral V & Schnabl, Philipp & Suarez, Gustavo, 2012. "Securitization Without Risk Transfer," CEPR Discussion Papers 8769, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/f6h8764enu2lskk9p5296ie95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beck, Günter Wilfried & Kotz, Hans-Helmut, 2016. "Euro area shadow banking activities in a low-interest-rate environment: A flow-of-funds perspective," SAFE White Paper Series 37, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.
- Creel, Jérôme & Hubert, Paul & Labondance, Fabien, 2015.
"Financial stability and economic performance,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 25-40.
- Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2013. "Financial stability and economic performance," Working Papers hal-01064263, HAL.
- Jerome Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2014. "Financial Stability and Economic Performance," Working papers wpaper35, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2013. "Financial stability and economic performance," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-24, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2013. "Financial Stability and Economic Performance," Sciences Po publications 2013-24, Sciences Po.
- Apergis, Nicholas, 2014. "The long-term role of non-traditional banking in profitability and risk profiles: Evidence from a panel of U.S. banking institutions," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 61-73.
- Fabrizio Malatesta & Sergio Masciantonio & Andrea Zaghini, 2016. "The Shadow Banking System in the Euro Area: Definitions, Key Features and the Funding of Firms," Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti, Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 2(2), pages 217-237, July.
- Ida-Maria Weirsøe Fallesen, 2015. "The Challenges of the EU Banking Union - will it succeed in dealing with the next financial crisis?," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 36, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Milcheva, Stanimira, 2013. "Cross-country effects of regulatory capital arbitrage," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5329-5345.
- Petr Jakubik & Diana Zigraiova, 2016.
"Updating the Long Term Rate in Time: A Possible Approach,"
EIOPA Financial Stability Report - Thematic Articles
9, EIOPA, Risks and Financial Stability Department.
- Diana Zigraiova & Petr Jakubik, 2017. "Updating the Long Term Rate in Time: A Possible Approach," Working Papers IES 2017/03, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2017.
- Caverzasi, Eugenio & Botta, Alberto & Capelli, Clara, 2018. "The endogeneity of money and the securitizing system. Beyond shadow banking," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 18527, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Cuerpo, Carlos & Drumond, Inês & Lendvai, Julia & Pontuch, Peter & Raciborski, Rafal, 2015. "Private sector deleveraging in Europe," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 372-383.
- Torsten Ehlers & Steven Kong & Feng Zhu, 2018. "Mapping shadow banking in China: structure and dynamics," BIS Working Papers 701, Bank for International Settlements.
- Beck, Günter W. & Kotz, Hans-Helmut & Zabelina, Natalia, 2015. "Euro area macro-financial stability: A flow-of-funds perspective," SAFE White Paper Series 29, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.
- Hansjorg Herr, 2016. "After the Financial Crisis; Reforms and Reform Options for Finance, Regulation and Institutional Structure," Working papers wpaper148, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Jeffers, E. & Baicu, C., 2013. "The Interconnections Between the Shadow Banking System and the Regular Banking System. Evidence from the Euro Area," CITYPERC Working Paper Series 2013-07, Department of International Politics, City University London.
- Jakob Korbinian Eberl, 2016. "The Collateral Framework of the Eurosystem and Its Fiscal Implications," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 69.
- Herr, Hansjörg, 2016. "After the financial crisis: Reforms and reform options for finance, regulation and institutional structure," IPE Working Papers 63/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Karl Michael Beyer & Lars Braeutigam, 2016. "Das europaeische Schattenbankensystem: Typologisierung und die Bewertung regulatorischer Initiativen auf europaeischer Ebene," ICAE Working Papers 56, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- repec:eee:finlet:v:21:y:2017:i:c:p:163-171 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lars Bräutigam & Karl Michael Beyer, 2016. "Das europäische Schattenbankensystem," Working Paper Reihe der AK Wien - Materialien zu Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft 154, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik.
- Hsu, S. & Li, J. & Qin, Y., 2013. "Shadow Banking and Systemic Risk in Europe and China," CITYPERC Working Paper Series 2013-02, Department of International Politics, City University London.
More about this item
KeywordsBank Regulation; repo markets; securitisation; Shadow banking;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2012-09-30 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2012-09-30 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2012-09-30 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbops:20120133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.