Rent as a Share of Product and Sraffa’s Price Equations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2016. "Rent as a share of product and Sraffa’s price equations," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(2), pages 599-613.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabio Ravagnani, 2008. "Classical Theory and Exhaustible Natural Resources: Notes on the Current Debate," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 79-93.
- Bidard,Christian, 2011. "Prices, Reproduction, Scarcity," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521180191, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoann Verger, 2016. "A comment to Fratini's “Rent as a share of product and Sraffa’s price equations”," Working Papers hal-01415471, HAL.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2017. "Is Marx’S Absolute Rent Due To A Monopoly Price?," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0229, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Yoann Verger, 2017.
"Sraffa and the revenue of the owner of non- renewable natural resources: notes on a never- ending debate
[Sraffa et le revenu du propriétaire d'une ressource naturelle non-renouvelable: notes sur u," Working Papers hal-01596166, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsRent; Classical theory of distribution; Smith; Sraffa;
- B12 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Classical (includes Adam Smith)
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2013-10-25 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2013-10-25 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2013-10-25 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2013-10-25 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:50717. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .