Report NEP-HIS-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2013. "Understanding Asset Prices," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2013-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Richard S. Grossman & Ronan C. Lyons & Kevin Hjortshoj O'Rourke & Madalina A. Ursu, 2013. "A Monthly Stock Exchange Index for Ireland, 1864-1930," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _120, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:hka:wpaper:2013-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hka:wpaper:2013-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mikolaj Malinowski, 2013. "East of Eden: Polish living standards in a European perspective, ca. 1500-1800," Working Papers 0043, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Saleh, Mohamed, 2013. "On the Road to Heaven: Self-Selection, Religion, and Socio-Economic Status," IAST Working Papers 13-04, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Fratini, Saverio M., 2013. "Rent as a Share of Product and Sraffa’s Price Equations," MPRA Paper 50717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hansen, Casper Worm & Lønstrup, Lars, 2013. "The Rise of Life Expectancy and Economic Growth in the 20th Century," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 16/2013, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Joshua S. Gans & Fiona Murray, 2013. "Credit History: The Changing Nature of Scientific Credit," NBER Working Papers 19538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christiaan van Bochove & Heidi Deneweth & Jaco Zuijderduijn, 2013. "Real estate and financial markets in England and the Low Countries, 1300–1800," Working Papers 0042, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Jaco Zuijderduijn, 2013. "Living la vita apostolica. Life expectancy and mortality of nuns in late-medieval Holland," Working Papers 0044, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Bruno Dorin & Jean Charles Hourcade & Michel Benoit-Cattin, 2013. "A World without Farmers ? The Lewis Path Revisited," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866413, HAL.
- Gary Gorton, 2013. "The Development of Opacity in U.S. Banking," NBER Working Papers 19540, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wolz, Axel, 2013.
"The organisation of agricultural production in East Germany since World War II: Historical roots and present situation
[Organisation der Agrarproduktion in Ostdeutschland seit dem 2. Weltkrieg: His," IAMO Discussion Papers 139, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Carmen Sarasúa, 2013. "¿Activos desde cuándo? La edad de acceso al mercado de trabajo en la España del siglo XVIII," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1309, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- Loïc Charles & Christine Théré, 2013. "In the Shadow of François Quesnay: The Political Economy of Charles Richard de Butré," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-32, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Pasali, Selahattin Selsah, 2013. "Where is the cheese ? synthesizing a giant literature on causes and consequences of financial sector development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6655, The World Bank.
- Crawley, Heaven & Drinkwater, Stephen & Kauser, Rukhsana, 2013. "Regional Variations in Attitudes Towards Refugees: Evidence from Great Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 7647, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Markus Eberhardt, 2013. "Nonlinearities in the Relationship between Debt and Growth: Evidence from Co-Summability Testing," Discussion Papers 2013/06, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Delphine Guex, 2013. "Convention touristiQue alpine et mises en scène des héritages alpins Dynamiques socio-économiques territoriales dans l’histoire de la station de MontreuX," GRET Publications and Working Papers 10-13, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Fenske, James & Kala, Namrata, 2013. "Climate, ecosystem resilience and the slave trade," MPRA Paper 50816, University Library of Munich, Germany.