The organisation of agricultural production in East Germany since World War II: Historical roots and present situation
[Organisation der Agrarproduktion in Ostdeutschland seit dem 2. Weltkrieg: Historische Wurzeln und aktuelle Situation]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mathijs, Erik & Swinnen, Johan F M, 1998.
"The Economics of Agricultural Decollectivization in East Central Europe and the Former Soviet Union,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(1), pages 1-26, October.
- Mathijs, Erik & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 1997. "The Economics Of Agricultural Decollectivization In East Central Europe And The Former Soviet Union," PRG Working Papers 31882, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Wolz, Axel & Kopsidis, Michael & Reinsberg, Klaus, 2009. "The Transformation of Agricultural Production Cooperatives in East Germany and Their Future," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 37(1), pages 1-15.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheonjae Lee & Walter Timo de Vries & Uchendu Eugene Chigbu, 2019. "Land Governance Re-Arrangements: The One-Country One-System (OCOS) Versus One-Country Two-System (OCTS) Approach," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Croonenbroeck, Carsten & Odening, Martin & Hüttel, Silke, 2018.
"Farmland Values and Bidder Behavior in First-Price Land Auctions,"
FORLand Project Publications
275486, University of Natural Resources and Applied Life Sciences, Vienna, Department of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Odening, Martin & Huettel, Silke & Croonenbroeck, Carsten, 2018. "Farmland values and bidder behavior in first-price land auctions," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274114, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsorganisation of agricultural production; Soviet Occupation Zone; German Democratic Republic; reunification; Germany; Organisation der Agrarproduktion; Sowjetische Besatzungszone; Deutsche Demokratische Republik; Wiedervereinigung; Deutschland;
- N54 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Europe: 1913-
- P32 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Collectives; Communes; Agricultural Institutions
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-10-25 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2013-10-25 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iamodp:139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iamoode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.