Albania's Radical Agrarian Reform
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Qineti, Artan & Rajcaniova, Miroslava & Braha, Kushtrim & Ciaian, Pavel & Demaj, Jona, 2014. "When land markets 'do not work' and status-quo agrarian structures persist: A case study from rural Albania," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182976, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bezemer, Dirk J., 2004. "Risk and agricultural de-collectivisation, with evidence from the Czech Republic," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 13-33, March.
- Azzarri, Carlo & Carletto, Calogero & Davis, Benjamin & Zezza, Alberto, 2006.
"Choosing to Migrate or Migrating to Choose: Migration and Labor Choice in Albania,"
2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia
25538, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Carlo Azzarri & Gero Carletto & Benjamin Davis & Alberto Zezza, 2006. "Choosing to Migrate or Migrating to Choose: Migration and Labour Choice in Albania," Working Papers 06-06, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Juna Miluka & Gero Carletto & Benjamin Davis & Alberto Zezza, 2010. "The Vanishing Farms? The Impact of International Migration on Albanian Family Farming," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 140-161.
- Miluka, Juna & Carletto, Calogero & Davis, Benjamin & Zezza, Alberto, 2007. "The Vanishing Farms? The Impact of International Migration on Albanian Family Farming," 103rd Seminar, April 23-25, 2007, Barcelona, Spain 9406, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Miluka, Juna & Carletto, Calogero & Davis, Benjamin & Zezza, Alberto, 2007. "The vanishing farms ? the impact of international migration on Albanian family farming," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4367, The World Bank.
- Sikor, Thomas & Müller, Daniel & Stahl, Johannes, 2009. "Land Fragmentation and Cropland Abandonment in Albania: Implications for the Roles of State and Community in Post-Socialist Land Consolidation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1411-1423, August.
- ROZELLE, Scott & SWINNEN, Johan F.M., 2009. "Why did the communist party reform in China, but not in the Soviet Union? The political economy of agricultural transition," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 275-287, June.
- Dries, Liesbeth & Germenji, Etleva & Noev, Nivelin & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2009. "Farmers, Vertical Coordination, and the Restructuring of Dairy Supply Chains in Central and Eastern Europe," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 1742-1758, November.
- Dirk J. Bezemer, 2000. "Limitations on De-collectivisation in Central European Agriculture," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-037/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Deininger, Klaus & Savastano, Sara & Carletto, Calogero, 2012. "Land Fragmentation, Cropland Abandonment, and Land Market Operation in Albania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 2108-2122.
- Deininger, Klaus & Savastano, Sara & Carletto, Calogero, 2012. "Land fragmentation, cropland abandonment, and land market operation in Albania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6032, The World Bank.
- Mathijs, Erik & Noev, Nivelin, 2002. "Commercialization and Subsistence in Transaction Agriculture: Empirical Evidence from Albania, Bulgaria, Hungary and Romania," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24786, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Klomp, Jeroen, 2014. "The political economy of agricultural liberalization in Central and Eastern Europe: An empirical analysis," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 332-346.
- Qineti, Artan & Rajcaniova, Miroslava & Braha, Kushtrim & Ciaian, Pavel & Demaj, Jona, 2014. "Land Market Imperfections And Reform Rigidities: A Case Study From Rural Albania," 142nd Seminar, May 29-30, 2014, Budapest, Hungary 169088, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:47:y:1999:i:3:p:605-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed