Limitations on De-collectivisation in Central European Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alchian, Armen A & Demsetz, Harold, 1972.
"Production , Information Costs, and Economic Organization,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 777-795, December.
- Armen A. Alchian & Harold Demsetz, 1971. "Production, Information Costs and Economic Organizations," UCLA Economics Working Papers 10A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Cungu, Azeta & Swinnen, Johan F M, 1999. "Albania's Radical Agrarian Reform," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(3), pages 605-619, April.
- Deininger, Klaus, 1995. "Collective agricultural production: A solution for transition economies?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1317-1334, August.
- Rizov, Marian & Gavrilescu, Dinu & Gow, Hamish & Mathijs, Erik & Swinnen, Johan F. M., 2001. "Transition and Enterprise Restructuring: The Development of Individual Farming in Romania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1257-1274, July.
- Bardhan, Pranab, 1993. "Analytics of the institutions of informal cooperation in rural development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 633-639, April.
- Pederson, Glenn D. & Khitarishvili, Tamar, 1997. "Challenges Of Agricultural And Rural Finance In Cee, Nis And Baltic Countries," Working Papers 14358, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- J.R. Davis & P.G. Hare, 1997. "Reforming the Systems of Rural Finance Provision in Romania: Some Options for Privatisation and Change," CERT Discussion Papers 9713, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Junior R Davis & Angela Gaburici & Paul G. Hare, 1998. "What's Wrong with Romanian Rural Finance? Understanding the Determinants of Private Farmers' Access to Credit," CERT Discussion Papers 9808, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Ellman,Michael, 2014. "Socialist Planning," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107074736, December.
- Pollak, Robert A, 1985. "A Transaction Cost Approach to Families and Households," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 581-608, June.
- Gow, Hamish R & Swinnen, Johan F M, 1998.
"Up- and Downstream Restructuring, Foreign Direct Investment, and Hold-Up Problems in Agricultural Transition,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 331-350.
- Gow, Hamish R. & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 1998. "Up- And Downstream Restructuring, Foreign Direct Investment, And Hold- Up Problems In Agricultural Transition," PRG Working Papers 31867, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Csaki, Csaba & Lerman, Zvi, 1994. "Land Reform and Farm Sector Restructuring in the Former Socialist Countries in Europe," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 21(3-4), pages 553-576.
More about this item
KeywordsTransition; Central Europe; Agriculture; New Institutional Economics; Survey Data;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- P23 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Factor and Product Markets; Industry Studies; Population
- P32 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Collectives; Communes; Agricultural Institutions
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tin:wpaper:20000037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tinbergen Office +31 (0)10-4088900). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tinbenl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.