Report NEP-AGR-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Desquilbet, Marion & Dorin, Bruno & Couvet, Denis, 2013. "Land sharing vs. land sparing for biodiversity: How agricultural markets make the difference," TSE Working Papers 13-435, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Oct 2015.
- Peter Warr & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2013. "World Food Prices and Poverty in Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2013-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Szvetlana Acs & Oleksandra Borodina & Sergio Gomez y Paloma & Andriy Kharchenko, 2013. "Ukraine’s agriculture: potential for expanding grain supply. Economic and institutional challenges," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC84652, Institute for Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Kaditi, Eleni, 2013. "The Impact of CAP Reforms on Farm Labour Structure," Factor Markets Working Papers 177, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Falkowski, Jan & Jakubowski, Maciej & Strawinski, Pawel, 2013. "Returns from Income Strategies in Rural Poland," Factor Markets Working Papers 178, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Sébastien MARCHAND & Huanxiu GUO, 2013. "Is participatory social learning a performance driver for Chinese smallholder farmers?," Working Papers 201318, CERDI.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2013. "Declining economy in Zambia and its impact in food security," MPRA Paper 50683, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Jun 2013.
- Vranken, Liesbet & Van Herck, Kristine, 2013. "Direct Payments and Land Rents: Evidence from New Member States," Factor Markets Working Papers 175, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Simon Anastasiadis & Suzi Kerr, 2013. "Mitigation and Heterogeneity in Management Practices on New Zealand Dairy Farms," Working Papers 13_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Kym Anderson & Maros Ivanic & Will Martin, 2013. "Food Price Spikes, Price Insulation and Poverty," NBER Working Papers 19530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fenske, James & Kala, Namrata, 2013. "Climate, ecosystem resilience and the slave trade," MPRA Paper 50816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antoine Leblois & Philippe Quirion & Benjamin Sultan, 2013. "Price vs. weather shock hedging for cash crops: ex ante evaluation for cotton producers in Cameroon," CIRED Working Papers hal-00796528, HAL.
- Bruno Dorin & Jean Charles Hourcade & Michel Benoit-Cattin, 2013. "A World without Farmers ? The Lewis Path Revisited," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866413, HAL.
- May, Peter H. & Soares-Filho, Britaldo Silveira & Strand, Jon, 2013. "How much is the Amazon worth ? the state of knowledge concerning the value of preserving amazon rainforests," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6668, The World Bank.
- Petrick, Martin, 2013.
"Competition for land and labour among individual farms and agricultural enterprises: Evidence from Kazakhstan's grain region
[Der Wettbewerb zwischen Einzelbetrieben und Agrarunternehmen um Boden u," IAMO Discussion Papers 141, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Wolz, Axel, 2013.
"The organisation of agricultural production in East Germany since World War II: Historical roots and present situation
[Organisation der Agrarproduktion in Ostdeutschland seit dem 2. Weltkrieg: His," IAMO Discussion Papers 139, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Lucie Schmidt & Lara Shore-Sheppard & Tara Watson, 2013. "The Effect of Safety Net Programs on Food Insecurity," NBER Working Papers 19558, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Leicester, 2013. "The Potential use of In-home Scanner Technology for Budget Surveys," NBER Working Papers 19536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Junko Sagara & Keiko Saito, 2013. "Risk Assessment and Hazard Mapping," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16146, The World Bank.
- Syed Abul Hasan, 2013. "The impact of a large rice price increase on welfare and poverty in Bangladesh," ASARC Working Papers 2013-11, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Matthew Collin, 2013. "Tribe or title? Ethnic enclaves and the demand for formal land tenure in a Tanzanian slum," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-12, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.