Declining economy in Zambia and its impact in food security
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benson, Todd, 2004. "Africa's food and nutrition security situation: where are we and how did we get here?," 2020 vision discussion papers 37, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsCopper; economy; food aid; food security; poverty; Zambia.;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-10-25 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2013-10-25 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:50683. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .