Contact information of African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaaeke. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaaeaea.html .
- 9543 Farmer Perception of Technology and its Impact on Technology Uptake: The Case of Fodder Legume in Central Kenya Highlands
by Sinja, Judith & Karugia, Joseph Thuo & Baltenweck, Isabelle & Waithaka, Michael M. & Miano, M.D. & Nyikal, Rose Adhiambo & Romney, D.
- 9542 Ex-Ante Evaluation of Nutrition and Health Benefits of Biofortified Cassava Roots in Nigeria: The Dalys Approach
by Manyong, Victor M. & Bamire, A.S. & Sanusi, I.O. & Awotide, D.O.
- 9541 The Challenge of Agriculture, Environment and Sustainable Development in Botswana
by Acquah, Benjamin K.
- 9540 Causes of Household Food Insecurity in Koredegaga Peasant Association, Oromiya Zone, Ethiopia
by Kidane, Habtom & Alemu, Zerihun Gudeta & Kundhlande, Godfrey
- 9539 Payments for Environmental Services under Emerging International Agreements: A Basis for Inclusion of Agricultural Soil Carbon Sinks
by Odera, Michael M. & Kimani, Stephen K.
- 9538 The Effects of HIV/Aids on Agricultural Production and Poverty in Kenya
by Ndirangu, Lydia K. & Kimalu, Paul
- 9537 Explaining Poverty in Uganda: Evidence from the Uganda National Household Survey
by Kraybill, David S. & Bashaasha, Bernard
- 9536 Strategic Plan of the African Union Commission on Rural Economy and Agriculture
by Tambi, Emmanuel N.
- 9535 Market and Coordination Failures in Poor Rural Economies: Policy Implications for Agricultural and Rural Development
by Dorward, Andrew & Kydd, Jonathan & Poulton, Colin
- 9534 Revisiting Estimation of Agricultural Production Function for Sustainable Agricultural Policies in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA): Evidence from Togo
by Koffi-Tessio, Egnonto M.
- 9533 Exporting Kenya's Horticultural Products: Challenges and Opportunities in The 21st Century
by Nyangweso, P.M. & Odhiambo, Mark O.
- 9532 Social Capital and Soil Erosion Control in Agriculturally Marginal Areas of Kenya: The Case of Machakos and Taita-Taveta Districts
by Obare, Gideon A. & Mwakubo, Samuel M. & Ouma, Emily Awuor & Mohammed, Lutta & Omiti, John M.
- 9531 Reflection on All Africa Conference on Assuring Food and Nutrition Security in Africa by 2020
by Otim, John Joseph
- 9530 The Roles of Agriculture in the Development Process: Recent Experiences and Lessons from Ethiopia
by Gebre-Selassie, Samuel
- 9529 Striving for Higher Impacts in Agricultural Research and Development
by Waithaka, Michael M. & Minde, Isaac J.
- 9528 Regional Networking and Multilateral Context: Enhancing Capabilities in Africa
by Soliman, Marwan
- 9527 The Role of Agriculture in the Development Process: Recent Experiences from Ghana
by Asuming-Brempong, Samuel
- 9526 Economics of Insecticide use and Potential for Bt Maize Varieties in the Control of Stalkborer in Kenya
by Wanyama, Joseph M. & De Groote, Hugo & Mose, Lawrence Obae & Odendo, Martins & Ouma, James Okuro & Owuor, George & Lutta, M. & Ndung'U, J. & Mutoko, M.C.
- 9524 Soil Fertility Management Choice in the Maize-Based Smallholder Farming System in Malawi
by Wobst, Peter & Tchale, Hardwick & Frohberg, Klaus
- 9522 The Welfare Impacts of Domestic and International Agricultural Efficiency Gains: A South African Case Study
by McDonald, Scott & Pauw, Kalie & Punt, Cecilia
- 9521 Competitive Strategy through Innovative Partnerships at the Regional Level: The Case of Tomatoes and Soybean Value Chains in Northern Togo
by Maatman, A. & Konlambigue, Abdou & Yatombo, T.
- 9520 Household Water Coping Behaviour and Costs in the Volta Basin of Ghana
by Osei-Asare, Yaw Bonsu
- 9519 Expanding the Frontiers of Agricultural Economics to Meet the Future Challenges of Agricultural Development
by Kirsten, Johann F.
- 9518 Performance of African Agricultural Exports and External Market Access Conditions under International Trade Reforms
by Nyangito, Hezron Omare
- 9517 The Food Security Equation: What is the Role of Gender and Social Amenities in this Paradigm? A Focus on Rural Households in Yala division, Siaya district, Kenya
by Oluoch-Kosura, Willis & Otieno, David Jakinda & Marenya, Paswel Phiri
- 9516 Priorities and Preconditions for Successful Investment in Smallholder Agriculture in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Poulton, Colin & Dorward, Andrew & Jowett, A. & Peacock, C. & Urey, Ian
- 9515 Breaking the "Fertilizer Poverty" and Food Insecurity Traps in Smallholder Maize Based Farming System in Southern Africa: Experiences and Lessons from Soil Fertility Network/Economics and Policy Working Group (EPWG)
by Mekuria, Mulugetta & Waddington, Stephen R. & Siziba, Shephard
- 9514 Building a Food Security and Policy Information Portal for Africa (FSIP)
by Dione, Josue & Kagwanja, Joan & Weber, Michael T. & Staatz, John M. & Kelly, Valerie A.
- 9513 Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics for Eastern, Central and Southern Africa
by Bashaasha, Bernard