Explaining Poverty in Uganda: Evidence from the Uganda National Household Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Todd Benson & Charles Machinjili & Lawrence Kachikopa, 2004.
"Poverty in Malawi, 1998,"
Development Southern Africa,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 419-441.
- Benson, Todd & Machinjili, Charles & Kachikopa, Lawrence, 2004. "Poverty in Malawi, 1998," FCND discussion papers 183, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Benson, Todd & Machinjili, Charles & Kachikopa, Lawrence, 2004. "Poverty in Malawi, 1998," FCND briefs 183, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Simon Appleton & Tom Emwanu & Johnson Kagugube & James Muwonge, 1999. "Changes in poverty in Uganda, 1992-1997," CSAE Working Paper Series 1999-22, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaaeke:9537. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaaeaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.