Poverty estimates from Uganda National Household Survey III, 2005/2006
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Banerjee, Abhijit Vinayak & Benabou, Roland & Mookherjee, Dilip (ed.), 2006. "Understanding Poverty," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195305203.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Simon Appleton & Tom Emwanu & Johnson Kagugube & James Muwonge, 1999. "Changes in poverty in Uganda, 1992-1997," CSAE Working Paper Series 1999-22, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 1992. "Growth and redistribution components of changes in poverty measures : A decomposition with applications to Brazil and India in the 1980s," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 275-295, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kabunga, Nassul S., 2014. "Improved dairy cows in Uganda: Pathways to poverty alleviation and improved child nutrition:," IFPRI discussion papers 1328, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; Income poverty; Uganda National Household Survey; consumption poverty; Uganda; Ssewanyana; Okidi; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Consumer/Household Economics; Political Economy; Production Economics; Productivity Analysis; Public Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eprcop:54710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eprccug.html .