Croissance économique, pauvreté et inégalité des revenus au Cameroun
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 13 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 65 Bd. F. Mitterrand, 63000 Clermont-Ferrand|
Phone: (33-4) 73 17 74 00
Fax: (33-4) 73 17 74 28
Web page: http://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-du-developpement.htm
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- L. R. Jain & Suresh D. Tendulkar, 1990. "Role of Growth and Distribution in the Observed Change in Headcount Ratio Measure of Poverty: A Decomposition Exercise for India," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 25(2), pages 165-205, July.
- Ravallion, Martin & Bidani, Benu, 1993.
"How robust is a poverty profile?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1223, The World Bank.
- Ravallion, M. & Datt, G., 1991. "Growth and Redistribution Components of Changes in Poverty Measures," Papers 83, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Chen, Shaohua & Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 1994.
"Is Poverty Increasing in the Developing World?,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 40(4), pages 359-76, December.
- Denis Cogneau & Charlotte Guénard, 2002. "Les inégalités et la croissance : une relation introuvable," Working Papers DT/2002/03, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua, 1997.
"What Can New Survey Data Tell Us about Recent Changes in Distribution and Poverty?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 11(2), pages 357-82, May.
- Ravallion, Martin & Shaohua Chen, 1996. "What can new survey data tell us about recent changes in distribution and poverty?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1694, The World Bank.
- Luc Christiaensen & Lionel Demery & Stefano Paternostro, 2002.
"Growth, Distribution, and Poverty in Africa : Messages from the 1990s,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 15215.
- Christiaensen, Luc & Demery, Lionel & Paternostro, Stefano, 2002. "Growth, distribution, and poverty in Africa : messages from the 1990s," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2810, The World Bank.
- David E. Sahn & Stephen D. Younger, 2004. "Growth and Poverty Reduction in Sub-Saharan Africa: Macroeconomic Adjustment and Beyond," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 13(1), pages i66-i95, July.
- Sen, Amartya K, 1976. "Poverty: An Ordinal Approach to Measurement," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(2), pages 219-31, March.
- Ravallion, Martin & Datt, Gaurav, 1995. "Growth and poverty in rural India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1405, The World Bank.
- Ravi Kanbur, S. M., 1987.
"Structural adjustment, macroeconomic adjustment and poverty: A methodology for analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(12), pages 1515-1526, December.
- Kanbur, Ravi, 1986. "Structural Adjustment, Macroeconomic Adjustment and Poverty: A Methodology for Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 132, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ravallion, Martin & Datt, Gaurav, 1996. "How Important to India's Poor Is the Sectoral Composition of Economic Growth?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 10(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Gary G. Moser & Toshihiro Ichida, 2001. "Economic Growth and Poverty Reduction in Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 01/112, International Monetary Fund.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-66, May.
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 1995. "Croissance économique, pauvreté et inégalité des revenus en Afrique subsaharienne: analyse comparative," Documents de travail 11, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1986. "A methodology for measuring food poverty applied to Kenya," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 59-74, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:edddbu:edd_191_091. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.