Accounting for regional poverty differences in Croatia: Exploring the role of disparities in average income and inequality
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ivica Rubil, 2013. "Accounting for Regional Poverty Differences in Croatia: Exploring the Role of Disparities in Average Income and Inequality," Working Papers 1301, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Yin & Wan, Guanghua, 2006.
"The impact of growth and inequality on rural poverty in China,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 694-712, December.
- Zhang, Yin & Wan, Guanghua, 2006. "The Impacts of Growth and Inequality on Rural Poverty in China," WIDER Working Paper Series 094, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Stanislav Kolenikov & Anthony Shorrocks, 2005. "A Decomposition Analysis of Regional Poverty in Russia," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 25-46, February.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:9:y:2008:i:19:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florent Bresson, 2008. "The estimation of the growth and redistribution components of changes in poverty: a reassessment," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 9(14), pages 1-7.
- Deutsch, Joseph & Silber, Jacques, 2011. "On various ways of measuring pro-poor growth," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 5, pages 1-57.
- Florent Bresson & Kelly Labar, 2007.
"“Leftist”, “Rightist” and Intermediate Decompositions of Poverty: Variations with an Application to China from 1990 to 2003,"
76, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Florent Bresson & Kelly Labar, 2007. ""Leftist”, “Rightist” and Intermediate Decompositions of Poverty Variations with an Application to China from 1990 to 2003," Post-Print hal-00179296, HAL.
- Kelly LABAR & Florent BRESSON, 2007. "“Leftist”, “Rightist” and Intermediate Decompositions of Poverty Variations with an Application to China from 1990 to 2003," Working Papers 200727, CERDI.
- Florent Bresson & Kelly Labar, 2011. "“Leftist”, “Rightist” and Intermediate Decompositions of Poverty Variations with an Application to China from 1990 to 2003," Working Papers halshs-00556990, HAL.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:9:y:2008:i:14:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sergiu Hart, 2006. "Shapley Value," Discussion Paper Series dp421, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Paolo Verme, 2006. "Pro-poor Growth during Exceptional Growth. Evidence from a Transition Economy," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 3(1), pages 3-14, June.
- L. R. Jain & Suresh D. Tendulkar, 1990. "Role of Growth and Distribution in the Observed Change in Headcount Ratio Measure of Poverty: A Decomposition Exercise for India," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 25(2), pages 165-205, July.
- Francis Menjo Baye, 2006. "Growth, Redistribution and Poverty Changes in Cameroon: A Shapley Decomposition Analysis," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 15(4), pages 543-570, December.
- Milanovic, Branko, 1997. "A simple way to calculate the Gini coefficient, and some implications," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 45-49, September.
- Florent Bresson, 2008. "Erratum to ``The estimation of the growth and redistribution components of changes in poverty: a reassessment'''," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 9(19), pages 1-2.
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 1992. "Growth and redistribution components of changes in poverty measures : A decomposition with applications to Brazil and India in the 1980s," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 275-295, April.
More about this item
Keywordsregional poverty; decomposition; income contribution; inequality contribution; Shapley value; Croatia;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2013-01-26 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2013-01-26 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43827. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .