|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Ekonomski Institut ZagrebZagreb, Croatia
: (**385 1) 23 35 700
(**385 1) 23 35 165
Trg J.F.Kennedy 7, HR - 10000 Zagreb
RePEc:edi:eizgghr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Jelena Nikolic & Ivica Rubil & Iva Tomic, 2014. "Changes in Public and Private Sector Pay Structures in Two Emerging Market Economies during the Crisis," Working Papers 1403, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Rubil, Ivica, 2013.
"Accounting for regional poverty differences in Croatia: Exploring the role of disparities in average income and inequality,"
43827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivica Rubil, 2013. "Accounting for Regional Poverty Differences in Croatia: Exploring the Role of Disparities in Average Income and Inequality," Working Papers 1301, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Rubil, Ivica, 2013. "The Great Recession and the Public-Private Wage Gap: Distributional Decomposition Evidence from Croatia 2008-2011," MPRA Paper 46798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Jelena Nikolic & Ivica Rubil & Iva Tomic, 2014.
"Changes in Public and Private Sector Pay Structures in Two Emerging Market Economies during the Crisis,"
1403, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Marina Riem, 2016. "Fiscal Consolidation," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 17(1), pages 43-47, April.
- Christopoulou, Rebekka & Monastiriotis, Vassilis, 2016.
"Public-private wage duality during the Greek crisis,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
62743, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rebekka Christopoulou & Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2016. "Public-private wage duality during the Greek crisis," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 68(1), pages 174-196.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ivica Rubil should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.