Report NEP-LMA-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Garnero, Andrea & Rycx, Francois, 2013. "The Heterogeneous Effects of Workforce Diversity on Productivity, Wages and Profits," IZA Discussion Papers 7350, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias & Costas Meghir & Jonathan M. Shaw, 2013. "Female Labour Supply, Human Capital and Welfare Reform," NBER Working Papers 19007, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cui, Yuling & Nahm, Daehoon & Tani, Massimiliano, 2013. "Earnings Differentials and Returns to Education in China, 1995-2008," IZA Discussion Papers 7349, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rubil, Ivica, 2013. "The Great Recession and the Public-Private Wage Gap: Distributional Decomposition Evidence from Croatia 2008-2011," MPRA Paper 46798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Poggi, Ambra, 2013. "Within-establishment wage inequality and satisfaction," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-28, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ana P. Fernandes & Priscila Ferreira & L. Alan Winters, 2013. "Firm Entry Deregulation, Competition and Returns to Education and Skill," NIMA Working Papers 48, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Rafael Lopes de Melo, 2012. "Firm Heterogeneity, Sorting and the Minimum Wage," 2012 Meeting Papers 611, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Majumder, Rajarshi, 2012. "Workers on the move: migrated labour in post-reform india," MPRA Paper 44765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paula Herrera & Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2013. "“Double Penalty in Returns to Education: Informality and Educational Mismatch in the Colombian Labour market”," AQR Working Papers 201304, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised May 2013.
- Pajarinen, Mika & Rouvinen, Petri, 2013. "Nokia’s Labor Inflows and Outflows in Finland: Observations from 1989 to 2010," ETLA Reports 10, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Maliranta, Mika, 2013. "Globalization, occupational restructuring and firm performance," ETLA Working Papers 5, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Batyra, Anna & de la Croix, David & Pierrard, Olivier & Sneessens, Henri R., 2013. "Declining bargaining power of workers and the rise of early retirement in Europe," GIAM Working Papers 13-6, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center.
- Jens Mohrenweiser, 2013. "Which firms train disadvantaged youth?," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0087, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Sean Dougherty & Octavio Escobar, 2013. "The Determinants of Informality in Mexico's States," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1043, OECD Publishing.