A Decomposition Analysis of Regional Poverty in Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2001.
"Wage Arrears and the Distribution of Earnings in Russia,"
IZA Discussion Papers
410, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hartmut Lehmann & Jonathan Wadsworth, 2002. "Wage Arrears and the Distribution of Earnings in Russia," CERT Discussion Papers 0202, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Hartmut Lehmann & Jonathan Wadsworth, 2001. "Wage Arrears and the Distribution of Earnings in Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 421, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Yemtsov, Ruslan, 2003. "Quo Vadis? Inequality and Poverty Dynamics across Russian Regions," WIDER Working Paper Series 067, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kloek, Teun & van Dijk, Herman K., 1978. "Efficient estimation of income distribution parameters," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 61-74, August.
- Klugman, Jeni & Braithwaite, Jeanine, 1998. "Poverty in Russia during the Transition: An Overview," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 13(1), pages 37-58, February.
- Mikheeva Nadezhda, 1999. "Differentiation of Social and Economic Situation in the Russian Regions and Problems of Regional Policy," EERC Working Paper Series 99-09e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Milanovic, Branko & Jovanovic, Branko, 1999. "Change in the perception of the poverty line during times of depression : Russia 1993-96," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2077, The World Bank.
- Simon Commander & Andrei Tolstopiatenko & Ruslan Yemtsov, 1999.
"Channels of redistribution: Inequality and poverty in the Russian transition,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 7(2), pages 411-447, July.
- Simon Commander & Andrei Tolstopiantenko & Ruslan Yemtsov, 1997. "Channels of Redistribution: Inequality and Poverty in the Russian Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 42, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Daniel Berkowitz & David N. DeJong, 2002. "Integration: An Empirical Assessment of Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 488, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 1992. "Growth and redistribution components of changes in poverty measures : A decomposition with applications to Brazil and India in the 1980s," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 275-295, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sırma Şeker & Stephen Jenkins, 2015.
"Poverty trends in Turkey,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 13(3), pages 401-424, September.
- Șeker, Sirma Demir & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2013. "Poverty Trends in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 7823, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & È˜eker, Sirma Demir, 2013. "Poverty trends in Turkey," ISER Working Paper Series 2013-29, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Demir Şeker, Sırma & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2015. "Poverty trends in Turkey," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61012, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- H. Eme Ichoku & William Fonta & Michael Thiede, 2011. "Socioeconomic gradients in self-rated health: a developing country case study of Enugu State, Nigeria," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 179-202, August.
- Ramani Gunatilaka & Duangkamon Chotikapanich, 2006. "Inequality Trends and Determinants in Sri Lanka 1980-2002: A Shapley Approach to Decomposition," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 6/06, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Balcazar Salazar,Carlos Felipe & Desai,Sonal & Murgai,Rinku & Narayan,Ambar, 2016. "Why did poverty decline in India ? a nonparametric decomposition exercise," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7602, The World Bank.
- Asad Alam & Mamta Murthi & Ruslan Yemtsov & Edmundo Murrugarra & Nora Dudwick & Ellen Hamilton & Erwin Tiongson, 2005. "Growth, Poverty and Inequality : Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7287.
- repec:aru:wpaper:201513 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wan, Guanghua & Lu, Ming & Chen, Zhao, 2004.
"Globalization and Regional Income Inequality: Evidence from within China,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Guanghua Wan & Ming Lu & Zhao Chen, 2005. "Globalization and Regional Income Inequality--Evidence from within China," Econometrics 0511014, EconWPA.
- Ming Lu & Guanghua Wan & Zhao Chen, 2010. "Globalization and Regional Income Inequality: Evidence from within China," Working Papers id:3179, eSocialSciences.
- Mansour, Wael, 2012. "The patterns and determinants of household welfare growth in Jordan : 2002-2010," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6249, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2005. "Russia : Reducing Poverty through Growth and Social Policy Reform," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8523, The World Bank.
- Guanghua Wan, 2012. "Towards Greater Equality in China: The Economic Growth Dividend," Working Papers 2012/33, Maastricht School of Management.
- World Bank, 2013. "Nigeria : Where Has All the Growth Gone?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 19327, The World Bank.
- Shorrocks, Anthony & Wan, Guanghua, 2008. "Ungrouping Income Distributions: Synthesising Samples for Inequality and Poverty Analysis," WIDER Working Paper Series 016, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Essama-Nssah, , B. & Bassol3, Leandre & Paul, Saumik, 2010. "Accounting for heterogeneity in growth incidence in Cameroon," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5464, The World Bank.
- Oluwakemi Adeola Obayelu, 2014. "Spatial Decomposition Of Poverty In Rural Nigeria: Shapley Decomposition Approach," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 77-97, December.
- Marta Castilho & Marta Menéndez & Aude Sztulman, 2015.
"Poverty and Inequality Dynamics in Manaus: Legacy of a Free Trade Zone?,"
- Marta Castilho & Marta Menendez & Aude Sztulman, 2015. "Poverty and Inequality Dynamics in Manaus: Legacy of a Free Trade Zone ?," Working Papers DT/2015/18, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- World Bank, 2016. "Poverty Reduction in Nigeria in the Last Decade," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25825, The World Bank.
- Luis A. Hierro & Rosario GÃ³mez-Alvarez & Pedro Atienza, 2012. "The Contribution of US Taxes and Social Transfers to Income Redistribution," Public Finance Review, , vol. 40(3), pages 381-400, May.
More about this item
Keywordspoverty; Russia; regions; decomposition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:dp2003-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .