What is behind the decline in poverty since 2000 ? evidence from Bangladesh, Peru and Thailand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stanislav Kolenikov & Anthony Shorrocks, 2005.
"A Decomposition Analysis of Regional Poverty in Russia,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 25-46, February.
- Kolenikov, Stanislav & Shorrocks, Anthony, 2003. "A Decomposition Analysis of Regional Poverty in Russia," WIDER Working Paper Series 074, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jenkins, Stephen P., 2011. "Changing Fortunes: Income Mobility and Poverty Dynamics in Britain," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199226436.
- Juhn, Chinhui & Murphy, Kevin M & Pierce, Brooks, 1993. "Wage Inequality and the Rise in Returns to Skill," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 410-442, June.
- Train, Kenneth & Wilson, Wesley W., 2008. "Estimation on stated-preference experiments constructed from revealed-preference choices," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 191-203, March.
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 1992. "Growth and redistribution components of changes in poverty measures : A decomposition with applications to Brazil and India in the 1980s," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 275-295, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. R. Osmani & Abdul Latif, 2013. "The Pattern and Determinants of Poverty in Rural Bangladesh: 2000-2010," Working Papers 18, Institute of Microfinance (InM).
- Miguel Jaramillo, 2014.
"The Incidence of Social Spending and Taxes in Peru,"
Public Finance Review,
SAGE Publishing, vol. 42(3), pages 391-412, May.
- Irene Brambilla & Darío Tortarolo, 2015. "Growth in Labor Earnings Across the Income. Distribution: Latin America During the 2000s," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0182, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Samuel Morley, 2017. "Changes in rural poverty in Perú 2004–2012," Latin American Economic Review, Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 26(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Ceriani,Lidia & Inchauste Comboni,Maria Gabriela & Olivieri,Sergio Daniel, 2015. "Understanding poverty reduction in Sri Lanka : evidence from 2002 to 2012/13," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7446, The World Bank.
- Facundo Alvaredo & Leonardo Gasparini, 2013. "Recent Trends in Inequality and Poverty in Developing Countries," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0151, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Inchauste, Gabriela & Azevedo, João Pedro & Olivieri, Sergio & Saavedra, Jaime & Winkler, Hernan, 2012. "When Job Earnings Are behind Poverty Reduction," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 97, pages 1-6, November.
- repec:kap:jecinq:v:16:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10888-018-9392-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Miguel Jaramillo Baanante, 2013. "The Incidence of Social Spending and Taxes in Peru," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 09, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2012-09-30 (Development)
- NEP-LAM-2012-09-30 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LTV-2012-09-30 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-SEA-2012-09-30 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .